Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Seems that today's Zwift update is somewhat bugtastic. Not been on it yet but lots of noise on the Zwift Forum about erg mode not working in workouts, resistance not being controllable in normal riding, and, in some cases, gravity being reversed (fast uphill and hard to pedal downhill)! On the plus side, there's Scotland :whistle:... (though it isn't accessible yet)

JuhaL

Guru
Is there a information anywhere why Scotland map is released but not available to ride yet?. Why they didn't release that update then when it's available. Just wondering.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Seems that today's Zwift update is somewhat bugtastic. Not been on it yet but lots of noise on the Zwift Forum about erg mode not working in workouts, resistance not being controllable in normal riding, and, in some cases, gravity being reversed (fast uphill and hard to pedal downhill)! On the plus side, there's Scotland :whistle:... (though it isn't accessible yet)

I think they may have hired some of the BKOOL developers!? :laugh:

Last edited:

JuhaL

Guru
Maybe my timing to start training with Rouvy was spot on after I read new bugs :becool:. Maybe there is more issues/bugs after new update than just a broke erg mode, who knows what else. Hope it's not world ending update:reading:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Yes I know that, just wondering why Zwift didn't wait to February with this update if it's available from then. But who cares.

Maybe if they release it in advance it gives them a chance to let it roll out smoothly and maybe a final check for bugs? And then in feb they make a bit of an event out of making it available to ride.

It is zwift though so who knows!

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I'm doing the 11:30 Kinetic Cruisers tomorrow - a well-organised, proper sprint practice - pure pleasure. Good opportunity to check your numbers before next Tuesday ZRL.

alex_cycles

Veteran
Fat, n flat stage 4

Alex and I tussled it out. I'm not sure Martin hasn't bought Alex off, trying to spoil my race 🤣. At mile 2 he tried to push me into the trees :whistle:
Only because I missed with the spanners I threw at you :laugh:

Then kept taking the lead , slowing down :laugh:
Accidentally get on the front, slow down to let the domestiques provide draft. :laugh:
Another sodding burrito race. Remembered to be near the front and you get a bit less twatted by them. :laugh:

Great race matey 👍👍👊

Very good race. Well played. I was toying with the idea of going for a breakaway up the last punchy drag with my feather, but there was a bit too far still to go and I don't think I had it in me. We were only 2s off the lead at the finish.

Only 2 short ones left in this series now. Then hopefully next month something with some lumps in where I have a chance :biggrin:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I even apologised when I deployed my Burrito. :blush:

I should learn how to ditch the power ups. Can it be done from the PC or is it easier on the Companion app on the phone?

We would of needed a good 10 secs lead to make it stick with a breakaway

Norry1

Legendary Member
I even apologised when I deployed my Burrito. :blush:

I should learn how to ditch the power ups. Can it be done from the PC or is it easier on the Companion app on the phone?

We would of needed a good 10 secs lead to make it stick with a breakaway

Very easy on the App. Just click the dustbin.

Good results both :okay:

I nearly got dropped a couple of times with dickheads deploying their burritos randomly - burned some matches catching back on.

Top Bottom