Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
What phone are you using? I have heard that it works considerably better with some phones than others (mainly better with the very latest models which I guess have more sensitive accelerometers?)

I'd like to give it a go but haven't got round to sorting out my improvised sterring device for the front wheel yet!
I’m on a relatively old iPhone 6 so that may explain it. I’ll borrow a 7 and try that.

I’ve just finished quite a big meal so I may get it tight tonight. 🤢

mjd1988

Guru
Raging I'll miss tonight but had to jump on bike early (or not get a chance at all). I've posted a time (I hope) which I'll check later. Definitely not world beating, I'm lazy without people racing nearby and didn't
Feel like I could get out of the saddle much without the leg having a twinge.

Have fun gents! Good course for a race

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Nice race Pete! Wtf was that 7-8 W/Kg sh*t at the end? I want a urine sample please. I thought my avatar had frozen when you shot off for that sprint finish. Great work.
I was hoping you were able to message, I wanted us to work together to drop Cobb and Co. but then that Lucas chap picked us up didn’t he?

peterob

Veteran
Nice race Pete! Wtf was that 7-8 W/Kg sh*t at the end? I want a urine sample please. I thought my avatar had frozen when you shot off for that sprint finish. Great work.
I was hoping you were able to message, I wanted us to work together to drop Cobb and Co. but then that Lucas chap picked us up didn’t he?
Yeah we worked well together there Adam ^_^. I'm never able to write messages when I'm in the thick of the action but thought that we could work together to drop Del & co once we got a small gap. I then saw that the Lucas chap was just ahead and may give us a bit of a pull so was able to bridge up and you followed :laugh:.

I got a bit of a second wind at the end after we took it a bit easier on the flat run-in so thought I'd launch a sprint finish (it only lasted ~200m though :laugh:).

Well done all, don’t like the gravel

Top Bottom