Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
I might join you. It was pretty straight forward getting down there from London and 9am start is very civilised. Would you mind reminding me closer to the time?
Sure, I will post again in this thread when registration opens. Not sure when that will be but probably Feb?

I'm very honoured that you consider me a Category C rider! Even at my fittest and fastest I still (just) came in under the 2.5w/kg border - now it's more like 2.2 to 2.3 unfortunately. So I'm a D all the way!
I might end up being promoted to 'B' cat during TdZ - I'm losing weight at the moment whilst power is increasing slowly. If not during TdZ then I think I am likely to end up in 'B' soon! Who knows from there, I will probably yo-yo between B/C through the seasons (I tend to put weight on in the summer, with extra drinking and nice weather keeping me off the turbo).

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I'll be doing my full-on effort on TDZ stage 1 on Tuesday at either 6 or 7pm if anyone wants to join me

Are 6 and 7 both ok for you? I could try for 6 but I can definitely do 7

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
You can actually see him falling off on the horizon! ^_^

What happened?

We are not sure the true reason. :whistle:. I suspect he was worried that a fatty was catching him on a hill, panicked look, lost his balance:secret:

All good mates:hugs:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It's at 46mins 54 seconds for me (sorry Bob!)

Never been adequately explained as far as I can tell - with that car about to pass, it's just a good job he fell left rather than right ^_^

P.S. that video brings back great memories - that was a good day!
It brings back memories of you guys having to wait for me all day long .... sorry guys :sad: But, had a brill time and appreciated you not leaving me on my own :hugs:

peterob

Veteran
It's at 46mins 54 seconds for me (sorry Bob!)

Never been adequately explained as far as I can tell - with that car about to pass, it's just a good job he fell left rather than right ^_^

P.S. that video brings back great memories - that was a good day!
I notice that whoever was recording the video didn't stop to see if Bob was okay! A true CCer - first to the top wins :laugh:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I notice that whoever was recording the video didn't stop to see if Bob was okay! A true CCer - first to the top wins :laugh:
What you can't see is I'm only about 20 metres behind Andy who was filming ...... I didn't stop either (although I did ask Bob as I went past if he was OK ^_^ ) - it was the first time all day I wasn't going to be the last rider on the road and I was taking full advantage of that :tongue:

Top Bottom