Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I was feeling very odd today, got up and nearly fell over, room spinning. Felt very warm this morning. It all seem to settle mid morning. i then went too hard first lap, was 11 th just before the climb and subsequently suffered. Only had one rider to follow and second lap and had slow motion mugging up the climb to the finish.

:heat:xx(

JuhaL

Guru
I was feeling very odd today, got up and nearly fell over, room spinning. Felt very warm this morning. It all seem to settle mid morning. i then went too hard first lap, was 11 th just before the climb and subsequently suffered. Only had one rider to follow and second lap and had slow motion mugging up the climb to the finish.

First lap you were about 2min faster than me and second lap about 30sec faster. Anyway my first lap was faster than my previous PR.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I would like to record the odd race that I do on Zwift. Can someone give an idiot's guide as to what is the easiest way to do it please. I have a Windows 10 Laptop.

Cheers.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I would like to record the odd race that I do on Zwift. Can someone give an idiot's guide as to what is the easiest way to do it please. I have a Windows 10 Laptop.

Cheers.

Steen is your man, he records lots of his races. I thinks its to do with the graphics card. You can do it software, but it would need a fast PC

bridgy

Legendary Member

Cheers.
Steen is indeed the expert, so may have a better option, but Windows 10 does have a built in app for this called the Xbox App which you can use to record the screen - I've used it before and it's pretty straightforward to use. Some instructions here - https://www.cnet.com/how-to/use-the-xbox-app-to-record-your-screen-in-windows-10/

If you want to upload to Youtube or something once you've recorded it the Steen is definitely your man for that - I have no idea!

JuhaL

Guru
Zwift power is the correct time😀
I feel kind a proud that i move faster than Zwift timing, at least 1-second :reading:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

That course may not be playing to your strengths Andy! The next stage should be a bit better for you :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Cheers.
Do you not get the pop up when Zwift loads, explaining how to use (X-box I think) controls to records a ride? I've only tested it once and it did work. I need to have a look but it's something to do with the Windows key and G key

Edit - just checked, Windows key and G key brings a pop up menu. This allows you to set the ride recording. Have a play .... this might be what you need

Last edited:
Top Bottom