Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Good luck tonight everyone (CC23 and CC68)!!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Fecking hell! 🤮
Seconded! Great ride from everyone in team #23 - anxiously awaiting results...

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Feeling a bit gutted to be honest. Thought I had third but that was the problem. Just lacked that bite I needed. Ended up 5th. Slow death on the line. I’d of took it before the race but now I’m Left with the what if’s... everyone else did brilliantly. The flying Irishman and pistol Pete boss the sprints. Alan has me laughing out loud the way he shot up the kom was unbelievable. Massive mate. Simply massive. Couldn’t be prouder to be part of the team. Great job all. Just pissed off with myself. So mixed bag... probably shouldn’t post so soon after a race. Fuk it...

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Feeling a bit gutted to be honest. Thought I had third but that was the problem. Just lacked that bite I needed. Ended up 5th. Slow death on the line. I’d of took it before the race but now I’m Left with the what if’s... everyone else did brilliantly. The flying Irishman and pistol Pete bosses the sprints. Alan has me laughing out loud the way he shot up the kom was unbelievably. Massive mate. Simply massive. Couldn’t be prouder to be part of the team. Great job all. Just pissed off with myself. So mixed bag... probably shouldn’t post so soon after a race. Fuk it...
We’re all proud of you mate! Top drawer tonight everyone. I still can’t believe I got those 2 KOMs. I never get KOMs 😂😂

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Managed to catch the last 1/2 of 2nd lap of #68 ..... cracking ride chaps :notworthy:

How did #23 do? Any podiums?

Edit: Zwiftpower down so you can all claim you came 1st ... no one can argue with you yet :laugh:
Tommy 5th
Me 13th
Paul 16th
Andy 23rd
Pete 24th
Martin was unlucky to get caught in a split at the 2nd sprint as the pace was mental.
We also bagged bonus points - think Pete got 2nd in a sprint, I got 2 1sts and Tommy was close as well to bonus
Excellent result

Top Bottom