Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
That was great to watch. The 1-2's and then the final attacks. These new young riders really are changing how these races are raced.

Really interesting to see how the break goes today and who is in it. Would love to see Roglic escape

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Really interesting to see how the break goes today and who is in it. Would love to see Roglic escape

You can see Ineos and Jumbo trying to get a couple of riders in the break today which would be a nightmare for UAE ... but have UAE got the firepower to keep chasing breakaway attacks down?

I'll only get a chance to see the highlights at 7 tonight .. very exciting :hyper:

Whorty

As for my recovery, I'm getting back on the trainer but doing slow rides (no smart@rse comments please). Calf and ankle still tight but pain not too bad. I'm still icing throughout the day but I think I'm gradually getting there. Just hope I'm ready for the new season.

Do we have a D team? I may just make that team at this rate :laugh:

Whorty

How's rehab going Carl?
I think I may need to weigh myself again soon. Since off the bike I've hit the weights .... I may be a smidge heavier than I was!

Thankfully trousers still same size, so not put fat on .... I may be a C rider again when fully fit :biggrin:

Edit. That's Rachel's memorial field where her tree is. Was there last Saturday. Such a beautiful place to visit

20220709_152552.jpg

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Has anyone ever done 23 and me or similar genetic testing? Half price Prime day impulse buy
I considered it once but issues around privacy made me steer clear away.

Your DNA cannot really be anonymised. The price of the kit is symbolic - that's not how these companies make money - main source of revenue is selling data for research, and you don't get to choose what sort of research, as well as advertising. Companies change hands, privacy policies get modified so even if you're OK with the one they have today, you may feel differently in the future. You should consult with your family members before taking the test as you share parts of your DNA - it's not only your privacy that you're compromising - this, of course, also applies to future generations.

Last edited:

Spartak