Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
What's the 312? A new excuse to add to Bob's book? 🤣

I'm assuming it's a ride of sorts... Good luck @bobinski, all the best 👍

Its the 312km (195 miles) in Majorca. A monster sportive, with huge participation. Lots of climbing front loaded, time cut off at mid way, diverted to just a 100 miles :ohmy:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I watched this GCN video of them doing 312km lap of Majorca (not exactly the same route as the Gran Fondo event I don't think though?) and it was brutal for one of the presenters in particular at the end - and it took them over 10 hours.

So good luck @bobinski and also @berty bassett who's also out there I believe!

View: https://youtu.be/wMFthWMOBEo?si=lxhYY9RB_qFR6dwm

That's a mahoosive ride. Poor Alex, suffering so badly. Ollie though, he really is a monster. He didn't seem troubled. My legs were hurting just watching that!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I've had two days off the bike. Rare indeed. Back to the Friday smash tomorrow. 2 laps of LaGuardia Reverse.
Any takers? https://www.zwiftracing.app/zr-events/6622992189f4b500151e1468

Stephen, my regular opponent is there, but I expect Josiah won't be this week as he's doing Chasing Romandie

Should be ok Alex

mjd1988

Guru
It's good to know , there will be some form of warranty. It's a shame they never got around to gear indicator and steering. It's got more spare buttons than it knows what to deal with.

It is a real shame. Probably the best rated of the trainer bikes out there, very solid piece of kit. Not good to have so many companies going under

bridgy

Legendary Member
@Rich A and I are doing the King Alfred's Way over 3 days starting next Friday, so we're nervously keeping a close eye on the weather forecast! Doesn't look too bad but I do definitely think rain jackets will be required!

Has anyone else done it? I have read a couple of very good write-ups from elsewhere on Cyclechat when researching into it

Top Bottom