Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Looking back I'm quite pleased with that TT yesterday. I decided to go out hard because it was a mass start and even though there's no draft I think psychologically it's best to get a gap on people or they dig deeper to try and stay with or beat you!

Because of that I felt I was fading badly second lap but actually my splits weren't too bad - 10:04 /321w first lap, and 10:17/316w second lap, so only a 5w difference.

Second race was not my strength - this league is packed with really strong sprinters - and obviously I was knackered. Put a bit of a dig in on the first Clyde Kicker but only got 21st :rolleyes:. After that I mostly just held on for the sprint finish at the end. The group didn't split much - still a front group of 38 going into the last km.

View: https://youtu.be/jPjd3KOj2ZA?si=kJm8ixinwYStFy6s

bridgy

Legendary Member
For a bit of fun yeah we should. There are plenty of big descents to create a mini league

OK well I was thinking of a one-off race! Not sure you could sustain an interesting league championship made up of just downhills could you?!

It's worth trying for a bit of fun though. I suspect the problem will be that the draft will be so high that it will be nigh-on impossile for anyone to actually break away? Don't know till we try though!

Joffey

Big Dosser
For a bit of fun yeah we should. There are plenty of big descents to create a mini league

This is the race series I have been waiting for!!!

Top Bottom