Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
My cadence seems to be naturally higher outdoors. Not on a climb to be fair
Other way round for me. May just be a wider gear range on the indoor bike.

mjd1988

Guru
Just did a race whilst watching giro stage - Burning smell when sprinting can't be good....maybe a belt issue? Did feel very immersive when paired with the fire socks

Giro stage was pretty explosive for stage 1 of a grand tour!

Joffey

Big Dosser
I’m not sure I’ll watch any of the Giro this year now it has turned into a Pog snorefest.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I’m not sure I’ll watch any of the Giro this year now it has turned into a Pog snorefest.
Funnily enough, despite knowing that the race as a whole is going to be a Pog snorefest, I was watching the highlights on DMAX last night and was cheering Pog on! It's going to be like Jalabert at the 1995 Vuelta...

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Just has an email telling me that Zwift is going up to £17.99 a month from 6th June!! That’s a fiver a month increase for me. Funny time to do it with summer coming up when folk think about cancelling anyway.
Just got the email too. I think I might cancel until the winter. That’s a big hike in price.
The annual one increased as well, but only to £179.99. So the gap between annual and monthly increased. Plus the hit is delayed as it only takes effect at next renewal - which is 10 months away for me.

Not bothered, Internet search suggests it's a first increase since 2017.

Top Bottom