Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
At 12.99 I usually let it run in case I fancy it on the off chance. I’ve cancelled it now, the extra fiver a month made my mind up!

Yes, I have a BKOOL subscription at €4.99/month, which I rarely use. But once in a blue moon I might do something on there, and I’m OK “sponsoring” a small business like them - compared to the Zwift corporation with their high profile sponsorships.

Zwift killed RGT and this hike is just another way of showing their power…

mjd1988

Guru
The annual one increased as well, but only to £179.99. So the gap between annual and monthly increased. Plus the hit is delayed as it only takes effect at next renewal - which is 10 months away for me.

Not bothered, Internet search suggests it's a first increase since 2017.

Similar boat, locked in yearly price. Very odd timing as lots of people will remember they don't necessarily need it for the summer. Hope not a sign of desperation

alex_cycles

Veteran
Just has an email telling me that Zwift is going up to £17.99 a month from 6th June!! That’s a fiver a month increase for me. Funny time to do it with summer coming up when folk think about cancelling anyway.

I caught wind of this this morning and had a look to see if I could snag an annual renewal at the old price. Thankfully I was early enough, but I think they've shut that door now.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I bought an annual membership in January at £129. The new price of £180 is virtually a 50% increase when I need to renew Jan 2025. I've cancelled that auto-renewal - maybe if enough people hit the cancel button Zwift will realise that they've misjudged their user base. £180, or £15 per month, is not great value for money. My gym is only £32 per month and for that I can use any of their gyms around the country.

Come January if the price is still this high I'll look at alternative platforms. I'm racing less anyway and doing more steady type rides to improve my general fitness.

I may even join @Brusgaard again back on Bkool ^_^

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'm frustrated. Zwift have done loads to grow and support women's cycling so I really want to support them, but that's a big price hike. I've already cancelled for the summer...let's hope it's a bit calmer for the Autumn.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Top Bottom