Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Apparently there is a summer ZRL coming up. Anyone interested?

Can't unfortunately, away quite a bit during June.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...

Attachments

• 120ACFE9-4DF6-4B23-B1EB-C8916F58D2A7.jpeg
    120ACFE9-4DF6-4B23-B1EB-C8916F58D2A7.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9

mjd1988

Guru
Good luck in the tiny races Andy!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Good luck in the tiny races Andy!

Cheers Michael. I was ranked into the thirties for today's events

Race 1 too little warm up, shock to system 29th

R2 faired better 18th
R3 Legs began to go 25th
R4 Long descent then a 400m ramp up the Alp 26th

I was racing a fella called Quarter-ton. Yes he weighs 172kg coming down from a much much heavier weight.:eek:

He won R2 with a fantastic breakaway where he was averaging 550-650W Got a 15s lead and held on over the ramp climb to win by 4 secs

The lad who came second weighs 35kg. Talk about both ends of the spectrum :laugh:

Here is my R4 just as I begin the Alp to finish

View: https://youtu.be/SyiFmwnUCyY?t=474

alex_cycles

Veteran
Cheers Michael. I was ranked into the thirties for today's events

Race 1 too little warm up, shock to system 29th

R2 faired better 18th
R3 Legs began to go 25th
R4 Long descent then a 400m ramp up the Alp 26th

I was racing a fella called Quarter-ton. Yes he weighs 172kg coming down from a much much heavier weight.:eek:

He won R2 with a fantastic breakaway where he was averaging 550-650W Got a 15s lead and held on over the ramp climb to win by 4 secs

The lad who came second weighs 35kg. Talk about both ends of the spectrum :laugh:

Here is my R4 just as I begin the Alp to finish

View: https://youtu.be/SyiFmwnUCyY?t=474

You didn't carry on up the Alpe then? Nice work ^_^

mjd1988

Guru
Oof the importance of knowing a course profile. On of those bag the badge races on a reverse NYC circuit. Hanging with a very strong front group on edge of being dropped, stupidly took myself out of draft to use supertuck then dropped, worked for about 40 seconds to catch group and just as I was about to catch there was a 12% ramp and they disappeared forever. At least there were no glass roads

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I've just done that event too Michael. I knew what was coming!

Boy it was tough, well on my overcooked gym legs from yesterday it was. Every ramp was a killer.

I was ranked 7th ZP

Managed 6th, could have had 4th if I had better sprint legs. Again first 50+ rider, the decline into decrepitude is temporarily halted :laugh:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Oof the importance of knowing a course profile. On of those bag the badge races on a reverse NYC circuit. Hanging with a very strong front group on edge of being dropped, stupidly took myself out of draft to use supertuck then dropped, worked for about 40 seconds to catch group and just as I was about to catch there was a 12% ramp and they disappeared forever. At least there were no glass roads

Yup, hate those glass roads too!
I opted for a Z2 type ride around the watopia flats earlier.

Top Bottom