Zwift coming to AppleOS/ TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GGJ

Veteran
Thanks for clearing that up T.M.H.N.E.T That's what I wanted to know. I don't have a laptop capable of running Zwift, I already had an iPad and iPhone so the route I went down was the most economical for me.

OP
OP
T.M.H.N.E.T

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
[QUOTE 4710880, member: 259"]Would you need massive storage though @T.M.H.N.E.T ?[/QUOTE]
Not at all. My local zwift folder on this win10 laptop is 1.3GB itunes reckons iphone zwift is 521mb and ipad 521mb. The tv4 comes in 32gb and 64gb variants so there's plenty of space

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cheap way to get it all going. Currently lugging an i7 17.3" (Nvidia graphics) laptop in and out of the garage, with an Old Samsung Tab2 as the partner app.

OP
OP
T.M.H.N.E.T

T.M.H.N.E.T

Cheap way to get it all going. Currently lugging an i7 17.3" (Nvidia graphics) laptop in and out of the garage, with an Old Samsung Tab2 as the partner app.
If only the Tacx Neo was in the same price range :laugh::laugh: I'd have 11 of them and a desperate need of n+1s

CXRAndy

Guru

upload_2017-3-7_7-45-22.jpeg
+
upload_2017-3-7_7-46-12.jpeg

= Happy Zwifter

OP
OP
T.M.H.N.E.T

T.M.H.N.E.T

Beta signup opened today :smile:

https://zwift.com/tvos

Top Bottom