Zwift, Tour of Watopia 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
great time Dean :okay:
Cheers Andy starting to feel a bit better now felt completely wiped out struggled to do my stretchers as well, hardly eaten my tea.

Spent most of the time riding in groups and 2 miles from home started to give everything i had i knew your time was 1 minute 30 ish so aimed for that no need for a Sprint finish but didn't have anything left anyway for one.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Back in the big smoke and itching to get a tour ride in but it seems there are none today:sad: And with the weather taking a turn for the better this week it will be a struggle to fit them all in. Looks like I may have to take a sickie:whistle:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Back in the big smoke and itching to get a tour ride in but it seems there are none today:sad: And with the weather taking a turn for the better this week it will be a struggle to fit them all in. Looks like I may have to take a sickie:whistle:

The weather looks blinding doesn’t it. I myself being the master of timing have taken the last month off site work, but I’m starting a new job tomorrow... doh!

I’m available for weekend rides if you can get all the dust off your bike mate :smile:

bobinski

Legendary Member
The weather looks blinding doesn’t it. I myself being the master of timing have taken the last month off site work, but I’m starting a new job tomorrow... doh!

I’m available for weekend rides if you can get all the dust off your bike mate :smile:

I have employed some Polish builders to get the dust off:okay:

Definitely up for that Tommy.

On a positive note it seems my weighing scales at home are out of whack by 2-3 kilos in comparison with those at our hotel. Mrs B has challenged me on ther accuracy of those at home compared to those at our GP’s and the gym and I had given her that knowing look that suggested she was thinking wishfully but seems she was right! So, Having raised my weight in Zwift a month ago I get to lower it back down:smile:

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
when we go on our jolly up the mountains i am thinking of changing tyres
i have never gone tubeless before and know nothing about it
i know my wheels will take tubeless , so on that , if i got the tubeless kit and the tyres below can anyone see a problem ? / is it advisable to go tubeless ?
Hutchinson Fusion 5 Galactik Tubeless Folding Tyre

Top Bottom