Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
I try :becool: catch you round some time :okay:

tom73

Guru
No joke about Zwift being additive only one week in but loving it even the hard slogs.
Day 3 of ftp builder just as I got into a good steady speed the free trial ran out mid session :laugh:
Queue walking down stairs in cycle shoes(still all new to me) to get my voucher. Was Mrs 73 supportive of my situation no she just cracked out :laugh:.

JhnBssll

Veteran
No joke about Zwift being additive only one week in but loving it even the hard slogs.
Day 3 of ftp builder just as I got into a good steady speed the free trial ran out mid session :laugh:
Queue walking down stairs in cycle shoes(still all new to me) to get my voucher. Was Mrs 73 supportive of my situation no she just cracked out :laugh:.

Glad you're enjoying it :laugh: you'll be pleased to hear my wife is equally supportive :laugh:

tom73

Guru
I'm starting to wonder if Mrs 73 is trying to tell be something. Following on last time last night i'd just finished an all out hour on the turbo. When just I went to unclip my leg the whole thing went into full on all out cramp. :cry:After a few minutes of shouting the place down I managed to get off the bike and make it downstairs. Only to be met by our dog with equality full on limp (another story) She must be in the kitchen me thinks so still with all out leg lock and still :sweat: heap I make it. Oh no turn's out mind way though my ride she went out shopping. So now not only do I some how have to sort myself out but the hound too. So we spent the next few minutes hopping about the place in equal measure.

Oh how I laughed ... not and when she got back all I got was oh .... Not even are you ok now... We'll just wait till we get back out on the bikes together :evil:

Top Bottom