1st Annual CC Get Together (11/12 July 2009)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'd like to come if at all possible. I may cycle all the way with some stop offs at people who might like to see me!

Arch

Married to Night Train
grhm said:
I too would love to attend - but won't be able. MiniGrhm Mk2 is due for delivery the week before and no ammount of brownie points is going to be sufficient.

Look, cycling's ok, but I think most of us would say a new baby takes precedence....

Next year, you can bring the mini along in a trailer....

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Arch said:
Look, cycling's ok, but I think most of us would say a new baby takes precedence........
hah! Spoken like a true girly.

There was a time when the PA at football matches would bring news of births to fathers in the stands.

Arch said:
Look, cycling's ok, but I think most of us would say a new baby takes precedence....

Next year, you can bring the mini along in a trailer....

Yeah, but this event is (partly) MY baby.

So it should take precedence of everything

RedBike

I think I will have to make the effort to ride there.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Is anyone going with a recumbent - I've always wanted to have a go on one and wondered if anyone would be brave enough to let me try? ;)

We'll have a few in our tryout area - I'm sure we can let you take one for more of a spin when Joe Public have gone home;)

You'll have to try the 36" Penny as well, though. It's the law.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
......still intending to go. My current plan is to cycle up to Derby on the Saturday, stay overnight, and train back to London on the Sunday afternoon. I'd obviously be very glad of company on the Saturday.

If you read this, Roger, you might want to tell me whether you think this is a good plan or not.

Top Bottom