1st Annual CC Get Together (11/12 July 2009)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Admin said:
Is anyone going with a recumbent - I've always wanted to have a go on one and wondered if anyone would be brave enough to let me try? ;)
Me too... I'd just be too concerned that I'd love it and want one... don't think the Wife'd be too happy as I'm just in the process of getting my C2W voucher to get a nice little Fixie/Fixed/Fakenger bike. :blush::biggrin:

dellzeqq said:
......still intending to go. My current plan is to cycle up to Derby on the Saturday, stay overnight, and train back to London on the Sunday afternoon. I'd obviously be very glad of company on the Saturday.

If you read this, Roger, you might want to tell me whether you think this is a good plan or not.

That'll be fine, trains back to London leave Derby on a regular basis and the Cyclemagic posse will be staying over saturday night

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
B & B booked - going to be milling around on both the Saturday and Sunday - hope a few of you guys and girls manage to make it ... I'll look a right turkey if I'm all on my own ... ;) <- Billy no-mates! :ohmy:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
3tyretrackterry said:
if i do make it where is the cc crowd meeting i will be triking from leicester

Erm, so far there's no real plan in that respect.

However, I'm going to make up a PDF nameplate file that people can print and pin on their backs (if they wish to) with their forum / real name, and I intend to wander around with an Admin one on my back so I should be spottable.

Hopefully next year's meet-up can be better organised. :welcome:

Cheers,
Shaun :tongue:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Er, I know it is late, and I am sorry to be pernickt awkward. Would it be better to show your name on your front - otherwise, when someone calls you by your forum name, you won't know who to respond to, cos you can't see that they are from CC. Just a thought! :laugh:

So you are all just meeting in a park with 100's of overs around and some of you are going to have your names pined to your back or fount. Is there any camping over there? and is there any over things going on apart from cyclemagic?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Are people generally going for the Saturday or the Sunday for this?

I'll be over there on the Saturday and then driving back to Manchester Saturday evening so the eldest doesn't miss her swimming lesson Sunday morning.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I'll be travelling up to my Parent's by train on Saturday and won't be able to make it to this unfortunately. Hope you all have a great time though! :smile:

SD

02GF74

Über Member
Can someone summarise where the meet is and at what time?

I am kinda planning to be ther on the SAt.

Is there a local ride involved? Not sure whether to take my bike along, would be mtb, as not intendeding to do any roads.

Top Bottom