2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Hard to believe Hirschi is only 25. Feels a long time since he exploded onto the scene, would be nice to see some sort of return to form
Odd rider....never really returned to his breakthrough form,I'll give him a couple of quid today to prove me wrong.
Speaking of which anyone remember Mark Padun 🙄

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Cosnefroy takes the win ! Tim Wellens saves my bank balance 😍
Bling wins the consolation prize of the sprint in the chasing group 🤣
Great ride by Joseph Blackmore who I think finished fourth.
Screenshot_20240410-160602.png

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Loulou's bad luck continues. Augmented by some dodgy decision making and probably Lefevre being a bad guy. :sad:

Suffered a broken knee in Strade - kept it quiet - now regrets having competed in the Flanders races.

1712937645914.png

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Lutsenko, almost single handedly keeping Astana afloat in the UCI points race wins the GC in Abruzzo.
Not sure his team will approve of him gifting the last stage to Sivakov though if it goes to the wire next year.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Tee hee. Wiebes learns not to celebrate early especially not if Marianne Vos is charging up behind you.

That the second time I can remember Vos nicking a victory like that. She did it in the Giro Rosa a couple of years ago I think.

Edit: Giro Rosa 2019 stage 3 . Vos' victim that time was Lucy Kennedy.

Last edited:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Tee hee. Wiebes learns not to celebrate early especially not if Marianne Vos is charging up behind you.

That the second time I can remember Vos nicking a victory like that. She did it in the Giro Rosa a couple of years ago I think.

Edit: Giro Rosa 2019 stage 3 . Vos' victim that time was Lucy Kennedy.

Just coming on to say the same! Oh my word, what drama! Thrilled for Vos!

The breakaway trio were superb! I thought they had it with 5k to go!

Top Bottom