2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Pidcock back on the bike and riding Roubaix.

Chislenko

Veteran
Pidcock back on the bike and riding Roubaix.

I see there is a rider for Baloise called Lars Craps, let's hope he doesn't have a Tom Doumolin moment!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Enjoyed the women’s race with 4 world champions in the six strong breakaway. Great finish from LK despite not being who I was cheering for. What a ride from Pfeiffer Georgi!

I got to watch it late last night! It was an excellent race and a phenomenal finish! Lotte really is incredible! However her well-deserved victory didn’t leave me with the emotions that previous editions have left me with!

My personal highlight was the moment Pfeiffer Georgi realised she’d come third! THAT’S what gave me all the feels!

mjd1988

Guru
already has been a big crash

That one's on me! It's been some season for crashes already. Any wild card picks for today? Hard to see past MVDP barring luck/tactical disaster. Interesting to see how Tarling wright and pidcock get on

mjd1988

Guru
That one's on me! It's been some season for crashes already. Any wild card picks for today? Hard to see past MVDP barring luck/tactical disaster. Interesting to see how Tarling wright and pidcock get on
Tarling DQ'd about 3 seconds after I post that....I'm going to stop jinxing people now

Top Bottom