A pavement parking odyssey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Screenshot_20240124-140854~2.png

Pic found on another sh*te parking site..
TD55ERS.... How apt 🤣

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_4122.JPG

Matched pair this morning.. 👍

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Oh I can trump that!! what the feck is this damned idiot playing at, I ask??!!! 🧐

View attachment 719795

:whistle:
The damned idiot's badly parked (AGAIN) car was on the local Tesco's car park half an hour ago. 🧐 I mean come on, what is he/she playing at I ask??!!!🧐

nc_ohc=dgH-NnzSZFAAX9yNtCZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=p48kvsif3wEAX_HrS9X&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=mjdxrw8zKZcAX9qURki&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Can Edinburgh locals update us on the their pavement parking ban ?
Aye, today is the first day, is it not? I like the fact that the carncil are saying "no exemptions." That removes any ambiguity, and makes it clear form the outset that no bull sheet excuses will work.

I've heard they're also clamping down on people Parking across dropped kerbs, particularly the small ones intended for pedestrian use.

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
Can Edinburgh locals update us on the their pavement parking ban ?

I'm not a local but I was in the city yesterday and it looks like they may have a job on their hands, unless everyone was enjoying a final hoorah before the new legislation kicked in today. To be fair to the council, they have been pretty proactive compared to most.

All uphill

Still rolling along
I was cycling along in the cycle lane today, nearly at my destination (a charity shop) when a car pulled close in front of me, two wheels on the pavement, two blocking the cycle lane.

I walked the last few metres and took my junk into Scope. The driver of the car followed me in with their armful of junk. I let the door close in front of them.
They said to me " You could have held the door open for me!"

Oh, an open goal!

The best I could do was to say " You could have left the cycle lane open for me"

I reckon that's a 5 out of 10 reply. What should I have said?

Top Bottom