Admin's 40th birthday ride - York environs 15 November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arch said:
What, all of it? Blimey, you're keen...:smile:

as mustard! :biggrin:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Shaun, would it be worth putting reference to your birthday in the thread title (like you did on yours). It might attract a few from out of the area. I'm sure people would be willing to travel to meet the great Admin:biggrin:.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HelenD123 said:
Shaun, would it be worth putting reference to your birthday in the thread title (like you did on yours). It might attract a few from out of the area. I'm sure people would be willing to travel to meet the great Admin:biggrin:.
I've already floated the idea of a CC Ecosse trip :smile: for exactly that reason.

longers

Legendary Member
HelenD123 said:
It might attract a few from out of the area.

I reckon I can get over in November -apart from the first w/e- if all goes well.

I'll keep an eye out as it would be good to meet him and you lot.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ok, how about we say there'll be a ride on the 25th Oct for those who can, anyway, and Admin's birthday ride might have to be in November? (in which case we could restart a separate thread) ... [Admin: Just done exactly that :smile:]

Shaun

Founder
November may be better then, it'd be a shame not to have everyone there - but can't do 1st as I'm paintballing.

8th and 15th would be okay, but not 22nd and 29th as I'm out the previous evenings with family for meals so won't fancy trooping around the Wolds.

So are the 8th or 15th any good at all?

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

8th and 15th november are ok for me.

Top Bottom