Aggressive driver - what should I do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nicking a million quid isn't violent either. That's not stretching the point, it's chucking bricks through the point's windows and setting fire to the point's car.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Nicking a million quid isn't violent either. That's not stretching the point, it's chucking bricks through the point's windows and setting fire to the point's car.

I know it's not - that's why I changed the example - a 'serious" non-violent crime as opposed to a minor (if anti-social) one

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
So, if you saw a child being attacked you would shout at the attacker and not inform the police?
I would do something about it because the child is vulnerable. I can be vulnerable on a bike too, but it's my choice about what to do about it if some altercation or incident occurs. If you are suggesting that my not reporting something to the police somehow increases the likelihood of the motorist harrassing other cyclists, you really don't know how offensively, obscenely and loudly I can shout.

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
What if you saw someone overtaking a child on a bike very closely? And the child didn't know to report it? I think in cases of extremely close overtakes you should report it because it's possible, however unlikely, that you will save someone a trip to the hospital somewhere down the line. If someone is overtaking you too closely he's probably overtaking every other cyclist, whether you consider them vulnerable or no, too closely.

Top Bottom