Am I being selfish?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get @Dayvo round to follow them around the house

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Get @Dayvo round to follow them around the house
Dayvo, otherwise known as Uncle Buck
uncle_buck_by_that_car_bloke.jpg

Attachments

• uncle_buck_by_that_car_bloke.jpg
    uncle_buck_by_that_car_bloke.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 30

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
:cold:Get hive installed then you can dial in from your iPhone and check/control the heating
I've got Hive and if the wireless thermostat / controller is not screwed to the wall then you could always lock it away in a drawer and have total control. Hive have also introduced the ability to control lights remotely.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
my partners nephew (18) looked after our house a few weeks ago while we went on our cruise. filled up the fridge, freezer full of food. put £100 in a jar and told him to crack on. he enjoyed the piece and tranquility away from his parents and treated our house with the upmost respect.

life's to short to worry about the odd few quid in leccy and gas

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
It's a chronic problem in some parts of the country.

Tin Pot

Guru
my partners nephew (18) looked after our house a few weeks ago while we went on our cruise. filled up the fridge, freezer full of food. put £100 in a jar and told him to crack on. he enjoyed the piece and tranquility away from his parents and treated our house with the upmost respect.

life's to short to worry about the odd few quid in leccy and gas

Utmost.

perplexed

Guru
I understand what G means about having folks in the house when he's not there - we're the same, and perhaps it's this rather than the cash.

Mind you, I'm thinking of installing one of these to save a few quid and help with bladder training - Mrs P's more careful with cash than me, so this could work...

ef026325aa9910bf34b967459fb60af2.jpg

Attachments

• ef026325aa9910bf34b967459fb60af2.jpg
    ef026325aa9910bf34b967459fb60af2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom