An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Hi Gaz just read your articl;e in Cycling Plus. Your still out there inspiring people to control their weight and get fit keep it up Gaz and I cant think of anyone who deserved to carry the torch more than you.

Thanks but sadly, I wasn't selected

Speedywheelsjeans

Wow mate, I don't know you, but i can say I'm proud of you!
Firstly for turning down the gastric band ... and secondly for actually doing it your way and the accomplishment of dropping ALL THAT WEIGHT :smile: .. Be an example for all those people struggling with obesity and show them that gastric bypass isnt the only way.
Well done fella.

postman

Legendary Member
Just want to say a well done to you.I have watched two loss weight progs on telly recently.Biggest loser which finished last night in a big fanfare finish.And something on the lines of Obese one year to live.Some American bloke.
So last night a chap wins £25,000.Well done and he also shares it with his neice.Great gesture.
But you did it all by yourself.No telly, no cash incentive, no personal trainers.
Well done,that seems inadequate praise.But big on you mate.

postman

Legendary Member
I have just watched the video sorry i have not seen it before.A liitle stay in hospital kept me off her for a while.Brilliant video.Loved the picture of the Highroad kit glasses and helmet.the works.Superb what a star.What more can we say.

D7JAB

Just stumbled on this thread...
Mate what an achievement!!! I got back in the saddle to get fit and loose about 2 stone and this life story of yours (Litrally Life) is brilliant. I only have a tiny ammount to loose but reading this has geared me up to taking the long and hilly way home.
Keep it up!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Just stumbled on this thread...
Mate what an achievement!!! I got back in the saddle to get fit and loose about 2 stone and this life story of yours (Litrally Life) is brilliant. I only have a tiny ammount to loose but reading this has geared me up to taking the long and hilly way home.
Keep it up!

Superb to hear dude :smile:

Top Bottom