An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteT

All the stories on this thread are truly inspirational. Well done to you all. I thought I'd done well losing 1st 4lbs (although I was only 12st 4lbs to start with & am 5ft 5ins tall) but it's nothing compared to what you have all achieved. You all deserve a medal.

Brahan

Über Member
my understanding of the olympics it to inspire mankind to get off its backside and get moving.

Gary, i do hope you get to carry the torch, as i know you have inspired me to do something about my weight and previously sedintary lifestyle. i am sure im not the only one. so in reply to Brahan, Gary's amazing weight loss, is only part of it. if you take into account all the other people out there that have followed his example, carrying the torch is the least tthe country could do, personally think the Queen should give him a gong.

Gary (the other FB who is shrinking):thumbsup:

LOL

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
my understanding of the olympics it to inspire mankind to get off its backside and get moving.

Gary, i do hope you get to carry the torch, as i know you have inspired me to do something about my weight and previously sedintary lifestyle. i am sure im not the only one. so in reply to Brahan, Gary's amazing weight loss, is only part of it. if you take into account all the other people out there that have followed his example, carrying the torch is the least tthe country could do, personally think the Queen should give him a gong.

Gary (the other FB who is shrinking):thumbsup:

Thanks Dude

and Im glad I continue to inspire - I am at 13 stone now and have been for months, for all intensive purposes my journey is done, I could now delete my blog, do no more interviews and sat back, cycle to work and enjoy the success I have achieved

BUT

I want to help others, I never thought at 30+ stone I could exercise , It took me SEEING someone of that weight DOING it before I did, so I put myself out there now, to say to people who felt like I did that it CAN be done.

The fact that you are one person who has been inspired by me, well, thats what its all about and its people like YOU that I thank for keeping ME going.

Right, i'll shut up now LOL

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
All the stories on this thread are truly inspirational. Well done to you all. I thought I'd done well losing 1st 4lbs (although I was only 12st 4lbs to start with & am 5ft 5ins tall) but it's nothing compared to what you have all achieved. You all deserve a medal.

Anyone who makes a life style change and loses and keep weight off deserves the plaudits dude, so do give yourself a pat on the back !

the dragster

your an insipration to many people. ^_^

Top Bottom