angered a farmer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
bonj said:
:biggrin: no but i (used to) know somebody who is. (or once went.) he does smoke heroin though. I dont' go round any more 'cos all they do is watch the CCTV of their alleyway and fall asleep in the middle of conversations. Bit embarassing really.

Sounds like an exciting person Bonj.

But you do go dogging?:blush:

Apparently Annesley Wood is a big dogging spot, i dont stop when i go through there to see my GF:eek:

Noodley

bonj said:
yeah that's about how many there were ! and the same again in front.

What makes you think that was the back? That was the front....if it was the back then I would not have been able to photograph them as they will have been behind me....

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
bonj said:
i've seen a deer in clumber park, but they're much much much more timid than sheep, they tend to run off long before you're anywhere near them, whereas sheep are just arrogant aggressive tossers.

I have to stand up for the majority of sheep here who are not as described in the quoted post. Whilst some sheep may be regarded by some as arrogant, this cannot be applied to the majority who are perfectly balanced in their inter-relations which other species. It is accepted that the OP may have had unfortunate experiences with the ovine genera and this is only to be regretted, but wider experience would have given the OP a more balanced view. The forum can only apologise sincerely to sheep everywhere and stress that no offence was intended. It is also recognised that sheep are welcome to join the forum and express their views which will be valued equally with other forum members.

Dave5N

Über Member
Gerry Attrick said:
I have to stand up for the majority of sheep here who are not as described in the quoted post. Whilst some sheep may be regarded by some as arrogant, this cannot be applied to the majority who are perfectly balanced in their inter-relations which other species. It is accepted that the OP may have had unfortunate experiences with the ovine genera and this is only to be regretted, but wider experience would have given the OP a more balanced view. The forum can only apologise sincerely to sheep everywhere and stress that no offence was intended. It is also recognised that sheep are welcome to join the forum and express their views which will be valued equally with other forum members.

Baa. Humbug.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Gerry Attrick said:

that's just pathetic mumbo-jumbo politically correct sheep-sympathizing nonsense ;)

Top Bottom