Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
old people and hard of thinking are you confused with those difficult frustrating exchange rate calculations?
No problem simply vote brexit and then hey presto all your troubles will be gone as £1= $1.^_^

Chris S

Legendary Member
David Beckham is gay so he has sex with women

Alex H

Legendary Member
A group of seniors were sitting around talking about all their ailments at Costa Coffee.

"My arms have got so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee," said one.

"Yes, I know," said another. "My cataracts are so bad, I can't even see my coffee."

"I couldn't even mark an "X" at election time because my hands are so crippled," volunteered a third.

"What? Speak up! What? I can't hear you, said one elderly lady!"

“I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck," said one, to which several nodded weakly in agreement.

"My blood pressure pills make me so dizzy!" exclaimed another.

"I forget where I am, and where I'm going," said another.

"I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man as he slowly shook his head.

The others nodded in agreement.

"Well, count your Blessings," said a woman cheerfully....

"Thank God we can all still drive."

Lying warm in bed on a freezing November night, suddenly somebody starts hammering on the front door. My wife fumbles with the bedside clock and says "who the hells that, it's 3am?

I answer the door, half asleep, and a guy asks, " I know it's late, but can you give me a push?"
"Sod off mate, it's 3 o'clock," I reply, closing the door.

I returned to bed and told my wife. She pointed out that we once had to knock at a remote farm house in Devon, very late at night, and received help when our car had broken down.
"It's your turn to help someone now, get your coat on and give him a push, you miserable git" said my beloved.

Coat and hat on, I opened the door and shouted into the damp night, " Do you still need a push mate?"
"Oh thank god, yes please," came the reply from the darkness.
"Where are you?" I enquired.
"Over here" he shouted....
"On the swing, silly."

Alex H

Legendary Member
OLD AGE GOLF

Bob is 90 years old. He's played golf every day at his club since his retirement 25 years ago. One day he arrives home looking downcast.

"That's it," he tells his wife. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has got so bad. Once I've hit the ball, I can't see where it went."

His wife sympathizes. As they sit down, she has a suggestion: "Why don't you take my brother with you, and give it one more try."

"That's no good," sighs Bob. "Your brother is a hundred and three. He can't help."

"He may be a hundred and three," says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."

So the next day, Bob heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law.

He tees up, takes an almighty swing, and squints down the fairway.

He turns to the brother-in-law. "Did you see the ball?"

"Of course I did!", says the brother-in-law. "I have perfect eyesight

"Where did it go?" asks Bob.

"Can't remember."

Alex H

Legendary Member
On the last day of school, the children brought gifts for their teacher.

The supermarket manager's daughter brought the teacher basket of assorted fruit.

The florist's son brought the teacher a bouquet of flowers.

The Sweet Shop owner's daughter gave the teacher a pretty box of assorted sweets.

Then the Off-Licence owner's son brought up a big, heavy box.

The teacher lifted it up and noticed that it was leaking a little bit.She touched a drop of the
liquid with her finger and tasted it.

"Is it wine?" she guessed.

"No," the boy replied.

She tasted another drop and asked, "Champagne ?"

"No," said the little boy............."It's a puppy!"

Top Bottom