Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

atbman

Veteran
How do they make kids Frog bikes?

Rivet Rivet Rivet

bruce1530

Guru
Nigel Farage supports the Brexit campaign, and to great surprise, against all the polls and public expectations, they win.

Nigel Farage supports the Trump campaign, and to great surprise, against all the polls and public expectations, they win.

Nigel Farage is now being approached to be the next Scotland football team manger....

subaqua

What’s the point
Nigel Farage supports the Brexit campaign, and to great surprise, against all the polls and public expectations, they win.

Nigel Farage supports the Trump campaign, and to great surprise, against all the polls and public expectations, they win.

Nigel Farage is now being approached to be the next Scotland football team manger....
I heard Welsh and Scottish rugby were after signing him.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Apparently Harry Potter can't work out the difference between his cooking pot and his best pal. They're both cauldron....

PaulB

Legendary Member
I see that Mick Hucknall has become the latest celebrity to be embroiled in a sex scandal. This time, it involves rabbits of all things! He's accused of holding back the ears while boasting that 'bunny's too tight to mention.'

I hope they throw away the key. And meanwhile, I'll get me coat.

Top Bottom