Any Runners On Here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning,
A sunny day ahead, but chilly of course. On a totally different note, I've had the NHS app installed on my phone for quite a while, it's recently been updated and is excellent. I can see all my medical records and upcoming appointments, letters from the hospital to my GP etc. well worth checking out

Jameshow

Veteran
20 miles of a shortened Haworth hobble route ready for the race in three weeks time. Didn't push it as to save my muscles and joints approx 4 hours!

Screenshot_20240218-172358.png

Half marathon today as part of training for my next marathon. 4th in my age group.

Mburton1993

Über Member
Was intending to do my Walden run today but Met Office reckoned there was a 80-90% chance of heavy rain from 7 till 9.
Walkden Off.png
So instead I stayed local and figured I'd just do laps until it chucked it down.
Short x10.png
Only it didn't start raining until lap bloody 10 so I ended up doing virtually the same distance anyway (or 52km according to the satnav).

5:06:41 @ 10.18 kph
Screenshot_20240315-164829.jpeg

Last edited:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Was intending to do my Walden run today but Met Office reckoned there was a 80-90% chance of heavy rain from 7 till 9.
View attachment 724406
So instead I stayed local and figured I'd just do laps until it chucked it down.
View attachment 724405
Only it didn't start raining until lap bloody 10 so I ended up doing virtually the same distance anyway (or 52km according to the satnav).

5:06:41 @ 10.18 kph

Excellent running 😎
That's what I really miss, being out for that length of time, the peaceful feeling once the initial mundane mental chatter in your head fades away, and the gentle aching in the quads as you get nearer the end of your run.

Top Bottom