Are you a Lefty ?

Which hand dominant are you :?:

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grhm

Veteran
I'm left handed - when writing or eating with a spoon. Practically everything else I'm right handed. Causes me problems when presented with a fork and spoon for a pudding as both are left hand for me.

I can play pool/snooker left handed almost as well as I can right handed.
Handtools (saws, screwdrivers, etc) am ampidextrous, but powertools (drill, chainsaw, sander etc.) right handed - tried left handed once and ended up sanding my leg!!

pinkkaz

Veteran
I'm a righty but can write backwards with my left hand.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm left handed for writing, but almost ambidextrous at that (well, I can write right handed, just a bit slowly and if I try to write joined up, some letters will be a bit backwards, or I'll end up doing loops the wrong way), and for most things able to use my right hand - so I don't need cutlery or anything setting out differently.

Also, mostly left eye dominant to (to find out - with both eyes open, point at something some way off. Now close one eye, and then then other (opening the first one!) and see which eye leaves you still pointing at the thing, and which leaves you pointing way off...) Just sometimes I seem to switch to right eye dominant, but mostly I'm left.

Dunno about my feet, I never kick a ball, but I start a bike off with mt left foot down and the right on the pedal - but that's also just convenient for the kerbside in this country.

Top Bottom