Are you doing your bit for E-day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
So how many here are doing their bit for E-day? Energy Saving Day (E-Day) will be happening between 6pm on Wednesday 27 February 2008 and 6pm on Thursday 28 February. So are you doing your bit?

i'm on the internet, watching telly and x-boxing it, so, err, i guess not....

longers

Legendary Member
Thanks for the heads up HJ. I'm going to turn all the lights on, they're energy saving bulbs so that's a good thing no?

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Well publicised wasn't it ? :thumbsup: If I'm reading the site right the nation is actually using more energy.

cannondale boy

Über Member
Central heating on full blast...girlfriend watching tv, computer on, internet on, washing machine on. Just going to make a cup of T.

So i guess i won't be energy efficient then?

arranandy

Legendary Member
I shall be cycling to work for the 3rd time this week:smile:. Unfortunately my work involves working in an industry which exploits the earth's non-renewable natural resources so that is hardly energy saving:ohmy:

simonali

Guru
I'm on t'internet, but I've been here since it was light and now the house is all dark where I've not switched any lights on yet!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
simonali said:
I'm on t'internet, but I've been here since it was light and now the house is all dark where I've not switched any lights on yet!

Go on...put another 50p in the meter you stingy git and live a little! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom