Are you stuck for a christmas present

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul04

Über Member
Stuck for a present Idea, well I've found the answer, walking around my local DIY store today, and I seen this.

According to the literature on the box, it's suitable for all the family, not quite sure what the other half would say if she opened this on Christmas morning.
20141013_132921.jpg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hmm, I think I am missing something, A dummy siren that protects the back as well as the front. That'll keep the burglers at bay!
If that won't keep she who must be obeyed happy, how about this for a christmas pressie?--
41-d2Y0eXlL._AA160_.jpg
Something to dust the blinds with

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hmm, I think I am missing something, A dummy siren that protects the back as well as the front. That'll keep the burglers at bay!
If that won't keep she who must be obeyed happy, how about this for a christmas pressie?--
41-d2Y0eXlL._AA160_.jpg

I need one of those... seriously

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I need one of those... seriously

I know 'someone' who's got one. :shy:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
41-d2Y0eXlL._AA160_.jpg
If you get three (or even 4) of those and gaffer-tape them together, what an awesome venetian blind-cleaning tool that would be! Just think!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A) I say, I say, I say... how do you make a Venetian blind?

B) I don't know, how do you make a Venetian blind?

A) Get some even-length slats of wood or plastic, arrange them vertically, joined with string of some sort, and introduce a kind of pulley mechanism that allows them to be lowered or raised when hung in front of window.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
[QUOTE 3331545, member: 259"]Whatever happened to Ronco? I'd love a Flower Loom™ © :wub:

[/QUOTE]
You could make some very snazzy cycle clothes with a Ronco Flower Loom.
I promise I wont laugh.

tyred

Legendary Member
Why did the Venetians have to come up with such a complicated and irritating arrangement for blocking out light?

Curtains are simpler and much more reliable.

Top Bottom