Before & after photos (non-weightloss edition)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I have a cycling-themed before & after sequence. 9 months ago, I came off the bike while riding to work, and it was a bit messy. No other vehicle involved, but I still managed to take skin off the backs of my hands (somehow).

On "stack day":
bike-fall-20120529.jpg

Stack day + 6:
bike-fall-20120604.jpg

Stack day + 11:
bike-fall-20120609.jpg

Stack day + 33:
bike-fall-20120701.jpg

Even now, 9 months later, I still have slightly visible scars on both hands. This is partly my fault, because after the stack I continued commuting every day because I hate to miss out. This resulted in my hands bleeding during every commute for several weeks. The things I do to continue commuting! :laugh:

Grim but awesome! Were you making gloves?

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
AutoCad? Not only is 1973 long gone, I regret to inform you that 1998 has also passed you by. ^_^

Exactly, the modern age is all about using a hooky version of SolidWorks!

ziggys101

Über Member
A bit of a before cleaning and after cleaning however the before was taken in to the sun and it doesnt look that dirty

IMG_0362.jpg

And nice and clean

IMG_0364.jpg

Reactions: 4F
OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
uploadfromtaptalk1367055355383.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367055373333.jpg

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
It was supposed to be a dwarf, but it's bigger than me. I don't prune much, lop off crossing branches and give it a minor haircut.

Unfortunately it looks like the site is going to be developed upon next year so I might never find out how big it will get.

Top Bottom