Black Cotic Roadrat - Stolen SE London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dude, sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Bike thieves are the scum of the earth.

Set up a search on ebay for it. (Sign in, do a search, save it, set the email option to inform you of any matching bikes/or frames)
Check the local gumtree regularly.

Do you have the frame number?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Mr. T - bad news. That was a nice bike.

Do Halfords not let you take the bike in the shop? I've never had a problem with taking it in.

redjedi

Über Member
:smile:

I've only just seen this thread. Sorry about for your loss Dom.

Did it have all the lights on it as well?

Hopefully you can get a new bike soon, and cheer yourself up.

I hate bike thieves !!!! :blush:

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
tdr1nka said:
Heavy duty cable lock
Sorry to hear about the theft. :-(

Just on the above, though: according to a friend in the security business, 'heavy duty cable-lock' is a contradiction in terms. He says there isn't one on the market that can't be easily cut in two seconds or less.

Sold Secure Cycle Gold is the minimum standard to look for. Motorcycle Gold is recommended if you can cope with the extra weight of those. There are no Gold-rated cable-locks, so you're looking at a D-lock or a chain-and-padlock.

Ben

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I know, I know, I know.:thumbsup::laugh:

Like I said in an earlier post I was only a few days away from getting the Oadrat insured and buying a Kryptonite 'New York' D-lock.:smile:

Anyway I'm just waiting for Evan's to open this morning in order to see if I can get myself a new steed.
:hemorrhaging cash:

BTW Redjedi, add me to the ignoble club of robbed cyclists.
Thankfully it was in the day so I didn't have my lights on the bike, problem is the battery for the Di Onette was.:laugh:
Add another 45 notes to the bill.:tongue:

Top Bottom