"Can I listen to headphones whilst riding / training"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
As much as I'd like to continue this discussion, I think John Franklin has nicked my Derek B tape.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
If someone wearing headphones/earphones and thus (apparently) impairing their hearing is "daft" or an "idiot". By your logic, a person who happens to be hearing impaired already is also an idiot and/or "daft"

Don't be stupid, as much as you like an argument I am sure you can work out the difference

U

User6179

So you seriously cannot see the difference between some one who is hearing impaired to someone who chooses by choice to impair one of your 5 senses ?

My post Pot/ kettle was about you accusing TMHET of wanting an argument as clearly that is what you want !
Nothing to do with hearing impaired !

There's that photo of the dude with one arm and one leg cycling. He's fudging awesome. I'd think someone who has 2 arms cycling thriygh heavy traffic texting on the phone, for example, is an idiot.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
If you want to block one of your six senses then I wish you all the best. :music:

Totally agree with this. I want to know what is going on around me, I want to know what kind of vehicle is about to pass me and I want to know if there is anything wrong with the bike. Every edge you can get out there is a good thing, is it not?

*btw, my 6th sense is knowing when i`v had enough ales.

Reactions: 4F
U

User6179

Totally agree with this. I want to know what is going on around me, I want to know what kind of vehicle is about to pass me and I want to know if there is anything wrong with the bike. Every edge you can get out there is a good thing, is it not?

*btw, my 6th sense is knowing when i`v had enough ales.

Then don't wear headphones , there not compulsory !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom