Carlton Resto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice buy, still bags of character even in a very worn state. Love those 'C' nuts!
thumbsup.png
:biggrin: Stripped this one down to the bare frame for the bits/bobs loads of good parts on it inc a brilliant Wrights leather racing seat.Mrs bought me a 22inch framed Carlton Criterium needing a little bit of TLC for a Christmas Pressie now that I,v binned those dangerous motor bikes :wub:

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
:biggrin: Stripped this one down to the bare frame for the bits/bobs loads of good parts on it inc a brilliant Wrights leather racing seat.Mrs bought me a 22inch framed Carlton Criterium needing a little bit of TLC for a Christmas Pressie now that I,v binned those dangerous motor bikes :wub:

Look forward to seeing more!

Wrights weren't bad saddles. Second in line to Brooks but good solid engineering none the less.

Is the Frame a later Criterium or earlier 1970s vintage?
Same model as this one of yours but mine has long black mudguards I,ll post some pictures when I get time to take some

Attachments

• SP1.jpg
    SP1.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 71
Nice one, look forward to seeing it.
:biggrin: Cleaned up this Williams Steel 46T Crank from my parts bike it was covered all over in a thick tar based gunge & its come out really nice/clean from my parts washer after a two day soak to shift the crud (the chrome is very good) I,m pleased with it.This will be going on the Clubman I,v ditched the idea of going ten speed now I have the Criterium to play with till next time. :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC03214.JPG
    DSC03214.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 51

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
:biggrin: Cleaned up this Williams Steel 46T Crank from my parts bike it was covered all over in a thick tar based gunge & its come out really nice/clean from my parts washer after a two day soak to shift the crud (the chrome is very good) I,m pleased with it.This will be going on the Clubman I,v ditched the idea of going ten speed now I have the Criterium to play with till next time. :biggrin:

Love the old 'Spiders web' crank! Pure Raleigh! Standard fitment on the lower end Carltons/Suns like the Continental/Squadra etc.

Top Bottom