CC Ecosse (and North Englandshire) 2016 Tour Thoughts...

What kind of Tour would people like?

• Weekend Meetup with Organisated Rides

• Point to Point Multi-day Tour in Scotland

• Point to Point Multi-day Tour Somewhere New

Results are only viewable after voting.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Hope you packed your panniers as lightweight as your stomach!

No, I was actually serious.
You had a lot of hassle with your bike and equipment, route mishaps not your fault, plus an off.
Another, less patient person, would have urged some of us slow coaches to efof back to Glasgow with the next train.
@Fubar is the one who needs all the credit (and a lot to drink after the horrors of Day 2).
I had no difficulty following the CC Ecosse rules (no-one left behind, any pannier full of batteries, bedding and toilet rolls will do, there will be cake :hungry:) and never felt myself get impatient with anyone - except myself when the route went awry on Day 1 and I fell off on Day 4!

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
@Fubar is the one who needs all the credit (and a lot to drink after the horrors of Day 2).
I had no difficulty following the CC Ecosse rules (no-one left behind, any pannier full of batteries, bedding and toilet rolls will do, there will be cake :hungry:) and never felt myself get impatient with anyone - except myself when the route went awry on Day 1 and I fell off on Day 4!

With great power comes great responsibility...

OMIL :notworthy:

I've cast my vote and it appears i'm in the minority. Maybe we should get some 16 year olds to vote, or some English who are living here or not living here! mmmm now
We're being tactically outvoted! The MSM are working their fearmongering :-(

#VoteYesForPointToPointTourInScotland

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Now now gents, put your conspiracy theories back in your (broken) panniers bags - you DO realise the vote makes no difference whatsoever and I'll organise what I fancy doing anyway?!?

Of course, come up with something interesting and there is no reason why we can't consider both... :whistle:

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Now now gents, put your conspiracy theories back in your (broken) panniers bags - you DO realise the vote makes no difference whatsoever and I'll organise what I fancy doing anyway?!?

Of course, come up with something interesting and there is no reason why we can't consider both... :whistle:
Exactly, why not a weekend meet up and a point to point. We did discuss a weekend meet for those that cannot take any longer away from home due to work or family commitments. But there is no reason not to also consider a point to point over say four days for those that can manage the time away. Seems like a lot of good suggestions have already been made by our north of England correspondands.

Top Bottom