CC Ecosse (East Central) post-Freeze RV Ride 10/1A

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
HJ said:
Well good to see that some of you got out for a ride, I was dragged out shopping and now have to order the panniers on-line...

You were missed HJ. Hope the shopping was not too onerous.

Edit: But the cakes were not up to your excellent standard!

Coco

Jane Smart said:
Have you found a cafe yet?

I am keen to get out again can you tell? :rofl:

:rofl:

I found one on the internet, need to go out and check it in flesh next weekend. You're welcome to join me if you're that desperate.:rofl:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I was jealously reading your stories last night, this is our 1st weekend back home since Christmas, so just too much to do. We'll go out and play soon - looking forward to the next ride!

Any photos anybody? Jane - can your new toy do photos? :rofl:

gavintc said:
You were missed HJ. Hope the shopping was not too onerous.
:bicycle: yes poor HJ ended up with a new waterproof, shoes (neither of the cycling variety :rofl: ), jumper etc ... after complaining for ages about the old ones leaking/creaking etc.

gavintc said:
Edit: But the cakes were not up to your excellent standard!
Been testing new recipes on the family over the holidays ... so watch out :rofl:.

When are you off to the sunny south Gavin?

T

gavintc

Guru
Telemark said:
When are you off to the sunny south Gavin?

T

Packers arrive on 22 Feb and we leave Edinburgh on 6 Mar. We are still planning to leave a couple of bikes to go into the car to allow some cycling while our house contents makes its slow move southward. It takes 3 weeks !

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
gavintc said:
Packers arrive on 22 Feb and we leave Edinburgh on 6 Mar. We are still planning to leave a couple of bikes to go into the car to allow some cycling while our house contents makes its slow move southward. It takes 3 weeks !

:rofl: get your priorities right, can't be without any bikes for 3 weeks ...

T

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
this is our 1st weekend back home since Christmas, so just too much to do.
+​

:smile: yes poor HJ ended up with a new waterproof, shoes (neither of the cycling variety :biggrin: ), jumper etc ... after complaining for ages about the old bones leaking/creaking etc.
Telemark said:
:biggrin: get your priorities right, .....

:laugh: : Well ????

MrRidley

lazyfatgit said:
And very good it was too Jim, but i bonked about 2 miles from home and had to stop for 5 mins rest!

What ! after the lunch you had + your mars bar+cake :biggrin: although since i've come home all i've done is eat :smile: there were some harsh climbs today, that second one we done :becool:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I'd love to get my first CC ride of 2010 in soon, but Saturdays are pretty much out for me. I have my daughter to stay every weekend; could manage the odd Sunday though (as she could stay Sat night with my folks after spending the day with me).

Top Bottom