CC Ecosse (East Central) post-Freeze RV Ride 10/1A

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Coco

There's a nice loop around there that goes on two of the National cycle paths, with a bit of road between. Haven't done the road bit yet, but will combine that with the cake hunt.

Should I just stick this in a new thread as a proposal for an RV in the ...

...wait for it...

... The West! ;)

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Once you've got a RV cafe/pub(Jane-free :bravo:) to aim for -

Yes, absolutely, start a new thread for a West coast RV Ride. ;) :smile:

Coco said:
There's a nice loop around there that goes on two of the National cycle paths, with a bit of road between. Haven't done the road bit yet, but will combine that with the cake hunt.

...wait for it...

... The West! :bravo:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
D-Rider said:
Same here but I'm still lurking around and my Aberdeen exile is coming to an end soon and I'd be keen to come back out with you lot sometime...

.... and I'm getting a new bike next week so very excited! ;)

New Bike!! Do tell :smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Coco said:

...wait for it...

... The West! :smile:

yes please :smile::ohmy:

T

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Telemark said:
:ohmy: Scoosh(ie :smile:) makes the girlies cry :ohmy:

Jane, you'll get your own back soon, he'll be the one crying :cry:when you leave him in the dust on your new bike :biggrin:

:bicycle:

T
It's clear that some misunderstanding has occurred here (or up there ^^^^^)

The concept of a Jane-free pub came about because, as we all know, Jane is such a super-fit athlete these days that:

- she wouldn't dream of hanging around a pub with less fit, possibly [probably :smile:] alcohol-swigging/swilling cyclists :eek: because, being such a super-fit athlete these days, that is totally unacceptable :smile:

- she has such a passion for the Kingdom that going to the [wild] West instills such fear that palpitations and sleepless nights would occur :hyper: and, being such a super-fit athlete these days, that is totally unacceptable :biggrin:

- it has been mentioned [no names, JiMBR ;)] that there exists a probability of damage being done to such an establishment because, being such a super-fit athlete these days, she would be seeking to save us all from unfitness [Bless :evil:]

- dust ... new bike ... leaving in ...
too late :sad: ... didn't need new bike, just being such a super-fit athlete these days :smile:

I hope this clarifies my position. It is not my intention to make anyone cry ....

well ....

no really ....

erm ....

but ....

[goes off-line to think about his actions towards others]

Jane Smart

The Queen
scoosh said:

The concept of a Jane-free pub came about because, as we all know, Jane is such a super-fit athlete these days that:

- she wouldn't dream of hanging around a pub with less fit, possibly [probably :smile:] alcohol-swigging/swilling cyclists :eek: because, being such a super-fit athlete these days, that is totally unacceptable :blush:

- she has such a passion for the Kingdom that going to the [wild] West instills such fear that palpitations and sleepless nights would occur :hyper: and, being such a super-fit athlete these days, that is totally unacceptable :laugh:

- it has been mentioned [no names, JiMBR ;)] that there exists a probability of damage being done to such an establishment because, being such a super-fit athlete these days, she would be seeking to save us all from unfitness [Bless :evil:]

too late :sad: ... didn't need new bike, just being such a super-fit athlete these days :surrender:

I hope this clarifies my position. It is not my intention to make anyone cry ....

well ....

no really ....

erm ....

but ....

Scoosh ( ie ;) ) I was not really crying, I just wanted to see you grovel :evil:

And I really enjoyed what you just posted, ok all lies about me being super fit and all that, I could hardly talk to you
because I could not get a word in edgeways

because I was out of puff going up the hills :blush:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scoosh said:

:bravo: deliberate misunderstanding "up there" :eek:;):biggrin::evil:
(was just teasing you, Scoosh(ie), and ganging up with Jane ...)

We knew you weren't being properly evil :biggrin: (I think)

T

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
scoosh said:

- she wouldn't dream of hanging around a pub with less fit, possibly [probably :smile:] alcohol-swigging/swilling cyclists :eek: because, being such a super-fit athlete these days, that is totally unacceptable :evil:

- she has such a passion for the Kingdom that going to the [wild] West instills such fear that palpitations and sleepless nights would occur :hyper: and, being such a super-fit athlete these days, that is totally unacceptable :bravo:

- it has been mentioned [no names, JiMBR ;)] that there exists a probability of damage being done to such an establishment because, being such a super-fit athlete these days, she would be seeking to save us all from unfitness [Bless :biggrin:]

too late :sad: ... didn't need new bike, just being such a super-fit athlete these days :eek:

well ....

no really ....

erm ....

but ....

Scooshie, do try to remember you are not on the lower deck any more ... :biggrin:

ACS

Legendary Member
Bhoyjim and myself are planning to have a pop at Musselburgh RCC 21st. Tour of East Lothian. 14 Feb 10am Old Town Hall 106 km.

More info here

First CC Ecosse community ride of the year and someone organises it for us :biggrin:.

Having missed about 5 weeks training, I'm taking lights, thermos and an emergency find me some cake satnav.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Awwwww, budgie and Bhoyjim going for a Valentine's ride :biggrin:

Actually you should take Scooshie along, he likes Redstone Rig, one of his favourite hills :tongue::smile::biggrin:

Top Bottom