Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse East Ride - Sat 6 April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
It was a good ride so I'd be up for doing it again sometime - it's close to home, plenty of variety, suitable for meeting up with west-coasters, and a quaint cafe stop! So long as either you or scoosh can be our guides ;)

I second that, I wasnt sure how the ride would end up being but with a few hills thrown in it was a good ride and defo one worth doing again :thumbsup:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Today.........I ......Climbed Cleish

sorry it took me 2 months, and wish I had on the day as the route home from their was much kinder than the one I ended up on that day.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru

sorry it took me 2 months, and wish I had on the day as the route home from their was much kinder than the one I ended up on that day.

I kinda said that to you on the day but i think the thought of the hill first put you off :heat:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013

You say that now but your forget how much your legs were screaming at you that day..you looked like you were ready to faint, cleish would have killed you off....I wish you done it now, it would have been funny to watch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Wasn't my legs screaming that day, was more mental from the cold. Even if I'd pushed up the hill that say would have been a better route, the hill to get to saline the other way felt much steeper.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
So I'm the only one now who hasn't climbed Cleish :dry:

You will just need to come over and do it then ;)

Top Bottom