Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse East Ride - Sat 6 April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
@Scoosh, what time are you planning on starting the ride?

Mark - How does 10am sound? Could maybe meet Scoosh at 10.30?

Sounds like a grand plan, see you @col5632 at 10am and you @scoosh at 10:30!

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Col did you go up or down Kingscavil? if up, how did you find it?

First time was slow and i think the second was slightly faster but its a real test, if it wasnt for scoosh i would have only done it the once :heat:

The other hill i done twice wasnt quite as bad :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
First time was slow and i think the second was slightly faster but its a real test, if it wasnt for scoosh i would have only done it the once :heat:

The other hill i done twice wasnt quite as bad :laugh:
He opted out of doing the first hill (West Binny) a third time ... [must find some sucker really keen rider :bicycle: to do it the extra time :whistle: ... even I've done it three times in the past ..... ]

Must refine my 'encouragement technique' - :ninja: or :hungry: ?

Curiously, I have often found, when doping :whistle: :blush: repets :training: on a hill, that the second/third time is faster than the first. :unsure:

Get In The Van

He opted out of doing the first hill (West Binny) a third time ... [must find some sucker really keen rider :bicycle: to do it the extra time :whistle: ... even I've done it three times in the past ..... ]

Must refine my 'encouragement technique' - :ninja: or :hungry: ?

Curiously, I have often found, when doping repets :training: on a hill, that the second/third time is faster than the first. :unsure:

Something you want to share with us Scoosh!:laugh:
did the West Binny drag today, but instead of turning right at the top and heading back towards Linlithgow, turned right and I dropped down into Dechmont

Top Bottom