Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse East Ride - Sat 6 April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
FFS!!! Lol

I think I will give the dunfermline ride a bash in the 13th and if others want to come along then great :smile:
It's going to get harder to suit all as we come more into sportive season anyway

13 April seems ok with me, so pencil me in and I'll firm it up with you shortly. Cheers, M

TBH, May 4th is probably ok for me.

If the last couple of days are anything to go by, I'll be completely broken by the end of the April challenge so don't think it would be a good idea to hit the fairly challenging Drumlanrig Sportive so soon afterwards.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Well me and @fubar are planning on heading out round the forth this saturday, anybody who wants to join us is most welcome, i think we will be doing a version/or whole or the dunfermline route the following week again anybody is welcome and then make the official dunfermline ride for the 4th may?

Fubar

Guru
Well me and @fubar are planning on heading out round the forth this saturday, anybody who wants to join us is most welcome, i think we will be doing a version/or whole or the dunfermline route the following week again anybody is welcome and then make the official dunfermline ride for the 4th may?

Looks like its just you and me kid! :wahhey:At least I know I can keep up with you (sort of). What time?

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Looks like its just you and me kid! :wahhey:At least I know I can keep up with you (sort of). What time?

:wahhey: Shall we say 9am and usual place? (sounds dodgy that) :laugh:

I'm guessing you know your way, i know the way roughly :shy:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Which way round are you going ?

I was wondering why the CC Ecosse Forum rides thus far this year have been in wet, cold and horrible weather. Then, when the sun shines for a week and rain is but a past memory**, ...... no rides. :wacko:

Tomorrow, I was considering going for a wee doodle around W Lothian, starting from SQ and ending at Linlithgow, so any westies who came over can train to/from Liligow, ride to start, head off from Liligow on way back.

Something like this would give plenty of options - for newbies, social riders, would-be mountain goats, actual goats, Strave-seekers, coffee/CAKE :hungry: riders etc. I did most of it with edindave a couple of weeks ago and it kept him fairly honest ... though he bailed out of one of my 'options' :evil:

The loop round the back of Liligow can be revised easily enough - and Kingscavil hill is not far away ... :whistle:

** there was a strange sound around 2300 last night, though - and it looked wet outside :ohmy:

Fubar

Guru
Which way round are you going ?

I was wondering why the CC Ecosse Forum rides thus far this year have been in wet, cold and horrible weather. Then, when the sun shines for a week and rain is but a past memory**, ...... no rides. :wacko:

Tomorrow, I was considering going for a wee doodle around W Lothian, starting from SQ and ending at Linlithgow, so any westies who came over can train to/from Liligow, ride to start, head off from Liligow on way back.

Something like this would give plenty of options - for newbies, social riders, would-be mountain goats, actual goats, Strave-seekers, coffee/CAKE :hungry: riders etc. I did most of it with edindave a couple of weeks ago and it kept him fairly honest ... though he bailed out of one of my 'options' :evil:

The loop round the back of Liligow can be revised easily enough - and Kingscavil hill is not far away ... :whistle:

** there was a strange sound around 2300 last night, though - and it looked wet outside :ohmy:

I'd be up for a doddle round WL, and a chance to get a wee CC Ecosse ride going - though I'll bend to Colin's will at a moments notice! ;)

PS 9am sound awfully early...

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I'd be up for a doddle round WL, and a chance to get a wee CC Ecosse ride going - though I'll bend to Colin's will at a moments notice! ;)

PS 9am sound awfully early...

@Scoosh, what time are you planning on starting the ride?

Mark - How does 10am sound? Could maybe meet Scoosh at 10.30?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Now that sounds quite a bit more civilised - given that it'll take me 40 mins to get to SQ.

1030 at the carpark :whistle: ... or the Shell station ;).

Might have to wrap up warm :cold:

Top Bottom