CC Ecosse East

T d F or linlithgow?

• T d F

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linthgow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:ohmy::sad::wacko:
I am afraid I don't think it would be wise for me to join you today. My throat has been a bit rough for the last couple of days, and I've tried to ignore it and hope whatever was niggling would go away, but it hasn't, it hurts now. Nose blocking up now too :wacko::sad::tongue:.

Have a good day out and remember to take some photos of CC Ecosse enjoying the sunshine :sad:

:tongue:

T

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Awwww Telemark I am really really sorry to hear that. Hope that you get well soon, take it easy :sad:

xx

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Awwww Telemark I am really really sorry to hear that. Hope that you get well soon, take it easy :sad:

xx

Thanks Jane, I will :tongue:.

Just as well I didn't tell you that I baked some ginger cake last night, for the Blackness Castle stop ...

T

sleekitcollie

well folks can i say a big thanx to everyone for the great ride today , the company was 1st class . i was a wee bit nervious about coming along into a group for the 1st time but very quickly felt very relaxed
really enjoyed the ride and nice how as u said b4 the ride , no one gets left behind , although if i have many more blowouts of that magnitude ( must have been at least 5 on the Richter scale ) i might be left behind
looking forward to the nxt run
thanx again for the very friendly welcolme and the great company
ps sorry mad doug biker for having to shoot away so soon after u got to the bistro but my poor wee dog was well overdue a walk , good to meet u anyway

Good to hear. That is exactly the sort of welcome you should get (and always do get) on one of these rides. ;)

Life is keeping me away from these at the moment, but if I had the time I would love to come on these.

Maybe I'll organise some free time in July (very busy in June!!) and organise one myself. Watch this space....:biggrin:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
I had a great time too, fantastic company and even fantastic weather :biggrin:

That blow out on your tyre was something else,I have to say, i developed a word in tourettes when I heard it!:biggrin:

Maddougbiker I too was sorry to rush off like that, I was in a bit of a rush to get home. Hopefully you will make it with your bike, to the next CC ride out, which I hope someone will organise soon ~ how about tomorrow? :biggrin:

Thanks to everyone that came along, great day ;)

sleekitcollie

Jane Smart said:
That blow out on your tyre was something else,I have to say, i developed a word in tourettes when I heard it!:biggrin:
yeah i think there were a few the same including me :biggrin:
and the poor guy over at the wall opposite the castle just about to take a pic on his camera :biggrin: oh sorry for laughing ( cant type for laughing to myself here .. sorry ) but he jumped out his skin poor guy
i can be a bit tied for time sometimes but i will def try my best to make it along to future runs ;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Sorry couldn't make it, I would really like to have been there, but I had to go to the pub a work related AGM...

MrRidley

Well i'm just starting to recover, 75 miles by the time i got home, and the last 10-15 were very hard into a cold wind, had a massive chicken stir fry for dinner (no mints left) and i'm still hungry, great ride and good to catch up, must do it again soon, BTW a special mention must go to Hobgoblin and Hobgoblinette, well done.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
'Twas almost a perfect CC Ecosse ride:
- good great company
- lots of bike bling (take a bow ... Jane, TechMech, Scook94, ... and all others :biggrin:)
- no one left behind - and SB having competition for lanterne rouge :ohmy:
- relaxed pace (we kept HLaB in check ;))
- new forumites forummers CC folk to meet
- THE SUN SHONE :sun::hyper: but it did rain a tiny wee bit too ...
- good cafe stop afterwards :wacko:
- I stayed on my bike :smile:

Chapeau:
- Bhoyjim for riding to and from Glasweegieland :bravo: :tired:
- to Hobgoblin and Hobgoblinette for hanging in there, when HLab, Scook94, Jane et al were haring off into the distance :laugh:
- to Mad Doug Biker for walking from Linlithgow to meet us all - and being glad he did (what a tactful young man ;))

Now, all we need to do is to arrange the next one in LESS than 25 pages :laugh:.

"Almost" because we missed many of you :cry: - those who would have liked to come but were unable. Hope to see you next time around ...

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
snorri said:
No, don't worry about that. You just have no idea of the entertaiment these 25 pages provide for the non-participants.:biggrin:

And for (some of) the participants (Scooshie excepted it seems :angry:)... a lot of it is banter rather than "organising" as far as I am concerned :blush:, the more the better, endless hours of fun! :ohmy:

We could perhaps make it easier for those only interested in the details of the next meeting by updating the original message regularly, once place/time etc are fixed ...

Snorri - care to join us one day? You'd be most welcome :smile:, it would be nice to put a face to the friendly postings from the far north ...
Or how about you organising a ride in your corner of CC for us? :biggrin:

T

themightyw

Delighted you all had a great ride out and gutted I couldn't join you. Numerous personal reasons including having to hunt for a new job a very short notice :/

Did manage to get out for a ride today but only by leaving at 6am from home and squeezing in a quick 100k before the family were all up and ready. What a glorious day to be out on the bike!

Look forward to meeting those of you I haven't already met at the next ride.

Top Bottom