CC Ecosse East

T d F or linlithgow?

• T d F

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linthgow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HonestMan1910

Über Member
scoosh said:
Hmmm .... reports of a dislocated thumb .... no other breaks ... we'll need very wee pens to sign the stookie :biggrin:

Quite correct on the size of the stookie, very small and looks not unlike a pair of racing mitts.

:thumbsup: AFTER a visit to the Park Bistro (not before!) ... and possibly not all 15? :biggrin:
Anyway, just a suggestion in case you are getting bored and want an audience who are happy to listen to cycling tales/woes and admire your bruises (and sign your plaster cast :biggrin:).

T

Might manage to get along to the PArk, walk along the canal, and show off the bruises and damaged helmet.

Many thanks for all the kind wishes from all Ecosse CC'ers.

:smile:

HM1910

MrRidley

I am a doubt once again, after a visit to the Doc today, it's been discovered that i have a chest infection, i thought it was just the effects of chucking the fags such coughing up all sorts of nastiness :thumbsup: but TBH i don't feel too bad, he gave me some antibiotics, so I'll wait till Sunday morning and see how i feel.

sleekitcollie

Looking forward to Sunday and hope the sun is oot and the wind drop's
oh and just in case any of u don't recognise me I'll be the "man from aldi" after a wee visit there for their Thursday specials :thumbsup:

HJ said:
OK, so we have to use this one
3395013915_2189836790.jpg

Or this one

3395012447_fe43846e32.jpg

:thumbsup:

I always seem to be at the centre of things don't I....:smile::biggrin:

Goo, wo did you inherit those knobbly knees from! :biggrin:

MrRidley

sleekitcollie said:
oh and just in case any of u don't recognise me I'll be the "man from aldi" after a wee visit there for their Thursday specials :thumbsup:

You and me both :smile:

Hobgoblin

Mad Doug Biker said:
Hobgobblin, I'll have you know that 13 is one of my favourite numbers, so be gone with you and your unfounded pagan superstitions!! :thumbsup:

MDB - Lucky 13.

Be gone with me? :smile: Surely 15 is a much better number than 13 :biggrin:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hobgoblin said:
Be gone with me? ;) Surely 15 is a much better number than 13 :laugh:

True.
Actually, I'm part of an ACEMU preservation group, and we are hoping to eventually preserve the last working example of a Glasgow Blue Train. 303013.

Miraculously rescued from the scrap lines at Immingham, it's now used by the MET at a training centre in Gravesend.
It's only one coach, but it can help make up the remains of another preserved unit (once we get it out of it's dire location, but there is a plan afoot).

By rights it should have been scrapped all those years ago and is one of only 6 coaches left in existence, so it's now very much 'Lucky 13'.

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it!! :evil:

Halfmanhalfbike

Über Member
sleekitcollie said:
oh and just in case any of u don't recognise me I'll be the "man from aldi" after a wee visit there for their Thursday specials :evil:

Me too. ;) Weathers not looking too bad for Sunday as well (fingers crossed)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Jane Smart said:
Hi I have phoned the PArk Bistro and booked the table/s for 3pm on Sunday, for approx 15 people, but they need to know as exact numbers as we can possibly give them. They could not do 2.30pm hope that this is ok ?
Sounds good ;) :biggrin:

We/You'll be able to give them better numbers when we all meet and do a head-count - then a check at Blackness Castle.

It'll need to be a slow ride, with either plenty of stops :laugh: or a fairly long break at Blackness, if we are not to arrive at the Park too early. Even the longer route is (only) 40km, about 35 to the park (which, fortunately, is on our route :smile:), which should only be 3hrs tops, so make sure you bring a sandwich/3 course meal for eating at Blackness, then we can "retire" to the Park for coffee :laugh:.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Excellent idea Scoosh ( ie) I can phone them when we meet :laugh:

Think that I will drive now, to Linlithgow and meet you all there. I don't think that I am capable of cycling from the house and back, as well as the 35 miler it is just far too much for me :biggrin:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow ;)

Coco

Have a good day everyone - weather looks good.

I'll be stuck watching hundreds of scantily clad, mildly perspiring women run past me. :wacko:

themightyw

Hi folks

Sorry to be a pain but I won't know until tomorrow if I'm able to come over... Unexpectedly had to travel down to London for job interviews on Friday (blooming recession) and it's kind of thrown my weekend into chaos! Fingers crossed I'll be there!

TMW

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Think that I will drive now, to Linlithgow and meet you all there. I don't think that I am capable of cycling from the house and back, as well as the 35 miler it is just far too much for me :blush:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow :sad:

The route is only 35 km from the start to the Park Bistro, or 21.7 miles in "old money" :biggrin: (not 35 miles), but there are a few wee hills thrown in somewhere I'm told ...:ohmy:

Looking forward to seeing you all!
The train is supposed to arrive in LL at 10:53 ... don't leave without me, I wouldn't catch up until Blackness :smile::blush:;)

:bicycle:T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Coco said:
Have a good day everyone - weather looks good.

I'll be stuck watching hundreds of scantily clad, mildly perspiring women run past me. ;)

:biggrin: :smile:
I am sure that'll be a terrible hardship :sad:
All the best to Mrs Coco, looks like she'll have a good day for it, dry & possibly sunny, but not too hot ...

T

Top Bottom