CC Ecosse East

T d F or linlithgow?

• T d F

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linthgow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scook94

Veteran
Just flown back in from Paris for this event tomorrow, so unless something unforeseen happens I'll be there.

Planning on cycling through though, so if you fancy joining me TechMech, drop me a text.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Sadly I have to drop out, an unexpected work commitment, there is a meeting which I really should go to :sad:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Final roll call
-------
Date: Sunday 9th May
Time: 11:00
Route: Linlithgow - 2 options (longer or shorter, tbc on the day?)
Meeting Place: Tesco car park
Park Bistro booked for 15:00
Who:

SB
The lovely JS
TechMech
Telemark
scoosh
Halfmanhalfbike
sleekitcollie
Mad Doug Biker
scook94
bhoyjim
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblinette

HLab (hangover permitting)
MightyW (still TBC)

HonestMan1910 - possible guest appearance @ Park Bistro :smile:

JimBr:sad:
HJ :sad:
joemaxi :biggrin:
Kfinlay :smile:
Coco ;)
Touche :blush:
goo_mason :blush:
currystomper
:ohmy:

Total 14 for the ride (of which 2 are still TBC) + 1 at Park Bistro (TBC)

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Morning all,

Well ( typing quietly) it looks like a nice day out there :sad:

Is anyone cycling through Winchburgh on the way? I should have asked this earlier but it would be nice to meet up. I am parking at McDonalds just over the bridge and making my own way to Tesco carpark. Would be nice to have some company if anyone was going my way.

I will be leaving here around 9.40am ( ish ) for the drive across the bridge, if anyone posts before that I will check.

:biggrin:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It looks like I now wont be able to do the cycle, but don't think that you have got out of meeting me that easily, as I'll try and get along to the Park Bistro at 3 so I can actually meet you all.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Mad Doug Biker said:
It looks like I now wont be able to do the cycle, but don't think that you have got out of meeting me that easily, as I'll try and get along to the Park Bistro at 3 so I can actually meet you all.

Would be lovely to meet you and yes it is Park Farm :sad:

sleekitcollie

Jane Smart said:
Morning all,

Well ( typing quietly) it looks like a nice day out there :tongue:

Is anyone cycling through Winchburgh on the way? I should have asked this earlier but it would be nice to meet up. I am parking at McDonalds just over the bridge and making my own way to Tesco carpark. Would be nice to have some company if anyone was going my way.

I will be leaving here around 9.40am ( ish ) for the drive across the bridge, if anyone posts before that I will check.

:ohmy:

Hi I'll be leaving from winchburgh would be good to cycle to lithgy with u i can wait outside the tally ho pub ( outside not inside :sad: ) if u like . Wot time will u be leaving queensferry
mad doug biker it's a fair wall to the bistro from the station but the best way is to walk along the canal as the bistro is directly on the canal it's aproxx 2 miles from the station to the bistro ( mabey 2 and half )

Halfmanhalfbike

Über Member
:sad::angry::tongue::angry::wacko::angry::tongue::angry::ohmy::angry::wacko::angry:
Going to have to call off. My old mum's not been feeling too well and heard last night there's some relatives coming up to-day to see her. Should really be there, I think.

Have a great day tho.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
sleekitcollie said:
Hi I'll be leaving from winchburgh would be good to cycle to lithgy with u i can wait outside the tally ho pub ( outside not inside :sad: ) if u like . Wot time will u be leaving queensferry
mad doug biker it's a fair wall to the bistro from the station but the best way is to walk along the canal as the bistro is directly on the canal it's aproxx 2 miles from the station to the bistro ( mabey 2 and half )

How long do you reckon it would take to cycle from there to Linlithgow? I am not too familiar with the distance :tongue:

sleekitcollie

Jane Smart said:
How long do you reckon it would take to cycle from there to Linlithgow? I am not too familiar with the distance :sad:
depends on ur speed etc and route u take prob 20 min ish queensferry to winchburgh via the back road and riding center and prob same to lithgy from winchburgh i will pm u my phone number ir thats easier

Top Bottom