Scotland : Stirling & The Trossachs CC Ecosse New Year Lunch Sat 30th January

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
You woud get away with sticking a pair of trousers over cyclimg stuff, and taking jacket off.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@radekone, @fimm, @John the Canuck, @dst87, @the_exile, @beaker_72, @Morin, @Hardrock93, @burndust, @mr messy ...
Any of you care to join us ? :hungry:, :cuppa: and/or :cheers: and
smiley-talk002.gif

Please at least 1 - I've spent ages trawling through various dark :huh: and cobwebbed :ohmy: corner recesses of CycleChat to unearth some of your names ! :laugh:

Apologies if any of you have already been contacted, responded or are not around any more - but then you wouldn't be getting an Alert, so you wouldn't ...
[digging - :stop:]

Last edited:

Hardrock93

Guru
@radekone, @fimm, @John the Canuck, @dst87, @the_exile, @beaker_72, @Morin, @Hardrock93, @burndust, @mr messy ...
Any of you care to join us ? :hungry:, :cuppa: and/or :cheers: and
smiley-talk002.gif

Please at least 1 - I've spent ages trawling through various dark :huh: and cobwebbed :ohmy: corner recesses of CycleChat to unearth some of your names ! :laugh:

Apologies if any of you have already been contacted, responded or are not around any more - but then you wouldn't be getting an Alert, so you wouldn't ...
[digging - :stop:]
Ah well, it would be rude not to respond after all that effort. Thanks for going to the trouble and yes I'd like to join you. Had a very pleasant light lunch in the Kilted Kangaroo yesterday with Mrs Hardrock - it's a good choice of venue. As for turning up hot and mucky, it's an Aussie-themed pub, so the ambience is very laid back. See you on the 30th. BTW, there's a fairly large cycle rack just metres away from the KK.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@Fubar if you don't fancy jumping in the car with me then you can always cycle
FTFY ! :whistle:

You did that deliberately, didn't you Col ? :laugh: Aren't you glad someone was gullible enough to fall for it ? :okay:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Hahahaha! That's a good one, saying that to me :laugh:
Anyhoo, it's the CCEcosse innit, you should be well understood :okay:
Why not bring Mrs. Mhor along too, so I can enroll her in the Belles on Bikes?
I'd reply in the appropriate
but I'm not allowed to:whistle:

Mrs Mhor may be a Belle but on a bike, I don't think so..
it would be good to meet all the sauce and salt mob..
I'll see..
(the same reason)

Top Bottom