CC Ecosse ride June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Coco

Coco

Sleek,
Family comes first - we'll see you another time.

HLab, HM, What time can you get through? 10ish is a good time for me to start.

Coco said:
Sleek,
Family comes first - we'll see you another time.

HLab, HM, What time can you get through? 10ish is a good time for me to start.
Its about 55 miles (say 4 hours, allowing for time to get lost) BJ has kindly volunteered to guide me to the start. So I'm not leaving home at a ridiculous time 11ish would be best for me.

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

11 o'clock seems to be the consensus so far. Loads of parking etc if you're bringing the car.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:smile: want to join you, too!
Unfortunately I can't be in two places at once .... :laugh:

Make sure you take some photos of the wild west and its delights, to show the rest of us what we are missing :smile:

T

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Coco said:
As discussed on the other thread, here is a proposal for a CC Ecosse ride in the West!

Doodle Here

Route Here

The route can be varied for longer or shorter as required. Xscape/Braehead is a great place to park - changing rooms/showers also available. Trains to Central and ride along the Clyde cycle path or to Yoker for a much shorter journey.

So far we have:
Coco
HLaB
HonestMan

Anyone else?

Sorry troops, bike in lbs for work on chain and back brake caliper and also been recruited to visit daughter in her new flat on Sunday

Mother's who have them :-( I couldn't do the Snow roads last week as it was her birthday and we were going out for tea; she cancelled at the last minute. Tonight she says she wants to go out, so I doubt I'll get enough kip for a cycle to Glasgow.

I'll play by ear, and will send a text before I leave if I get up in enough time. I'll pm you my number coco.

PS the Weather forecast looks like it'll be torrential tomorrow morning but will dry up to a bright day in Glasgow.

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

HLaB, as per PM, we'll postpone this until next Sunday. I'll repost on Monday to see if anyone else is available that day.

cheers

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

Phew, glad you got the message B)

The sun is coming out in Glasgow now, so I'm going to stay local today.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:smile: Coco, are you saying the ride never happened!!?
Is there a plan to re-schedule/re-doodle? :biggrin:

In the meantime, there are 2 rides with CC Ecosse participation happening next weekend :biggrin:, Ed-St Andrews on Saturday & the Trossachs Ton on Sunday
:eek:

T

Top Bottom