Next RV

• Falkland (Pillars of something cafe)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Stirling (Corrieries ?)

• Linlithgow (? any suggestions?)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hi everyone

A new thread for the next CC RV.

Falkland was suggested, but maybe a bit far for the Embra crowd??

I don't mind where we go, or what hills we do or don't do, I just want to go out again and soon :ohmy:

Any day is suitable for me.

Can anyone come up with any more suggestions for a RV and we will take a vote?

xx(

Saturday 28th November
RV Ride

meet 11:45-12:15
Park Bistro (next to the Canal towpath, about 1km East of Linlithgow just off the B9080, see map)

MrRidley

Jane Smart said:
Hi everyone

A new thread for the next CC RV.

Falkland was suggested, but maybe a bit far for the Embra crowd??

I don't mind where we go, or what hills we do or don't do, I just want to go out again and soon xx(

Any day is suitable for me.

Can anyone come up with any more suggestions for a RV and we will take a vote?

:biggrin:

And the Glasgow crowd (me), what about Linlithgow or Stirling ?

Wee_G

Hi folks, Hope you find a good route and have some nice dry weather. Maybe early 2010 my fitness levels would be up there for some of the rides you all go on. ;)

G

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'm up for a wee ride-out too; but as with Wee G, I need to do some training first! Or are plodders welcome?? Don't care where it is, as long as it's within about 5 miles of a train station ;).

Al.

JiMBR

Kudos to you if you make the journey Brandane...coming from Ayrshire myself (though living in Glasgow now)....that is a long journey. :laugh:

Brandane

Legendary Member
JiMBR said:
Kudos to you if you make the journey Brandane...coming from Ayrshire myself (though living in Glasgow now)....that is a long journey. :biggrin:

That's why I asked about the train station ;).

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
*bump*

Any ideas when and where anyone?? :tongue::thumbsup:

OK, so far we have:
1) Falkland (Pillars of something cafe)
2) Stirling (Corrieries ?)
3) Linlithgow (? any suggestions?)

Did I miss any suggestions?

Jane, as the creator of this thread, you alone have the power :biggrin: to add a poll to it ... I think it's in thread tools (or similar) in the blue bar at the top, if you haven't done this before....

As for "when", we've previously used doodle polls and then picked the day with the most yes votes. But at this time of year it might be best if we keep it flexible and just go for it on the next nice-enough weekend day, at short notice? Now we just need another day like yesterday, it would have been a fine day for a CC Ecosse ride :thumbsup:.

Just my 2p

T

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Oh the responsibilities of being a topic starter :thumbsup:

Ok I have done a poll, thanks Telemark :tongue: but any suggestions are more than welcome. I just started this to get the ball ( or bikes in this instance ) rolling:biggrin:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Oh the responsibilities of being a topic starter :biggrin:

Ok I have done a poll, thanks Telemark :thumbsup: but any suggestions are more than welcome. I just started this to get the ball ( or bikes in this instance ) rolling:biggrin:

You are quick Jane, thanks :biggrin:! I can't wait for the next ride either, come on CC Ecossers, we need your cake stop suggestions (or soup stops! at this time of year) :thumbsup: and votes, so we all have an excuse for another fun day out :tongue:.

T

Top Bottom