Next RV

• Falkland (Pillars of something cafe)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Stirling (Corrieries ?)

• Linlithgow (? any suggestions?)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Anyway, next CC ride out? Who is going to organise it? Where and when?
:angry:

Here is a suggestion, either as the next RV ride or as a seasonal extra -
how about a MINCE PIE & STOLLEN ride (RV chez HJ & T)?
The local CCers might have to take the long way round to get a good distance in :biggrin: ...
Families welcome too!

There are three weekends left to choose from, we'll need to do some seasonal shopping at some point, but that's moveable :biggrin:.

Soup & hot drinks also on the menu for frozen cyclists ...

T

MrRidley

Great idea, maybe we could arrange a wee ride around the outskirts of Embra, say L'niddry, Gifford etc, btw as long as the soup's not mushroom :angry: most of the CC rides seem to end up in cafes with it as soup of the
day :biggrin:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
bhoyjim said:
Great idea, maybe we could arrange a wee ride around the outskirts of Embra, say L'niddry, Gifford etc, btw as long as the soup's not mushroom :angry: most of the CC rides seem to end up in cafes with it as soup of the
day :biggrin:

I get a distinct feeling that somebody here doesn't like mushroom soup :biggrin:
(don't worry it's not on the menu here ...)

T

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
New thread a good idea and it sounds like a great idea too Telemark ;)

Could you please pm me with your address or postcode so I can see if it is a "dooable" ride for me please, as I really don't have a clue about my way round Embra :ohmy:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
New thread a good idea and it sounds like a great idea too Telemark :rofl:

Could you please pm me with your address or postcode so I can see if it is a "dooable" ride for me please, as I really don't have a clue about my way round Embra ;)

OK, by popular demand I'll start a new thread ...

Jane, it's not that difficult, just follow the NCN1 from Dunfermline until you get near Arthur's Seat :rofl:. I'll PM you the details, and maybe somebody local-ish would be willing to collect you "at the gates" of Edinburgh :ohmy: ?
(I suspect I may be a bit too busy, but there are plenty of CC Ecossers who know the way).

T

scook94

Veteran
If it's going to be a RV ride as opposed to what we've done in the past then I can maybe drop the car off in Dunfermline and ride in with Jane. If someone wants to suggest a route once we hit Embra? I know how to get there by car but a cycle friendly route would be better.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
scook94 said:
If it's going to be a RV ride as opposed to what we've done in the past then I can maybe drop the car off in Dunfermline and ride in with Jane. If someone wants to suggest a route once we hit Embra? I know how to get there by car but a cycle friendly route would be better.

Steven that would be great if you could do that :ohmy:

Top Bottom