Next RV

• Falkland (Pillars of something cafe)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Stirling (Corrieries ?)

• Linlithgow (? any suggestions?)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
bhoyjim said:
No you did'nt, it was a good run though, i think i've just about thawed out now.

:sad:
Did you two cycle all the way back to Glasgow?
My hands are still feeling a bit tingly despite having warmed up eventually during the ride home.

T

MrRidley

Telemark said:
:smile:
Did you two cycle all the way back to Glasgow?
My hands are still feeling a bit tingly despite having warmed up eventually during the ride home.

T

Afraid not, we chickened out and got the train :sad: . ps

sorry for spelling, i've had a drink or 5

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Not a very nice day for riding, really. :biggrin:

I heard some geese honking in a field (which is pretty flat :biggrin:) but I couldn't see them through the mist.

The top section of my glasses was catching the water droplets too, so I took the glasses off and put up with the wind in my eyes :biggrin: - not too bad, as I wasn't really going fast enough, with too much 'icy slush' around to risk going quickly.

Left the RV promptly and hammered it back home to watch the rugby. What a waste of time :biggrin:

Thanks to all who ventured out and for the cyclechat at the Bistro. ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
More wild life spotting - on the way back I saw 3 roe deer grazing in the field where the geese had been earlier, must be very tasty grass there ;) ...

T

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Just as well I didn't rush back to see the start of the rugby, there were occasional instances of good play in the 3/4 of the match which I did see, but nothing outstanding (unlike last week). Good to get out and meet a few CCers, no matter what the weather...

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Listening to the wind howling outside and the rain against the window this morning while tucked up in bed, I was very happy that we did our ride yesterday :eek:.
It would have been much more of a challenge today.

T

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Telemark said:
Listening to the wind howling outside and the rain against the window this morning while tucked up in bed, I was very happy that we did our ride yesterday :eek:.
It would have been much more of a challenge today.

T

I was just thinking the same thing myself;)

Contrast for me today, I am off to Knockhill now in my TVR to see pals thrashing their cars round the track! Talk about one extreme to the other!:biggrin:

Anyway, next CC ride out? Who is going to organise it? Where and when?

:tongue:

Seamab

Glad to hear you all made it there and back safely.

I would have wimped out had i been able to go as the fog from Dollar to the Kincardine Br was a real pea souper - and i don't have any lights.

You lot are mad keen.:wacko:

Top Bottom