Next RV

• Falkland (Pillars of something cafe)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Stirling (Corrieries ?)

• Linlithgow (? any suggestions?)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrRidley

I hope to be there, and to celebrate the passing of my 5000th mile today i may allow myself a slice of cake :smile:

JiMBR

Tell you what....

As a mark of respect to you, I may sacrifice myself and have a slice of cake in your honour. ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Sorry to hear that Seamab.

Oh I was in Dollar last Saturday with dunfermline cycle club, they do a cafe run every Saturday there from dunfermline :laugh:

A club ride! Whatever next? TdF? :thumbsup: ;)

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
bhoyjim said:
I hope to be there, and to celebrate the passing of my 5000th mile today i may allow myself a slice of cake :thumbsup:

That's a SERIOUS amount of miles ;)
I just passed my 1000th mile of the year last Sunday (1000.91 M :laugh:)

T

scook94

Veteran
Jane Smart said:
Scooshy you are a darling thanks for doing that ;)

Ooooh I am looking forward to tomorrow I got my CC jersey today, so I will wear it with pride :biggrin:

:smile:

Got my stuff too, can't decide whether I should turn up tomorrow in full CC gear or my new Rapha stuff.... Decisions, decisions.... ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
So who is going to Linlithgow tomorrow?

Jane
Scoosh
HonestMan
Scook
Bhoyjim
JiMBR
HJ
Telemark

Who are the other 4 Scoosh? Are Mrs Scoosh & the juniors coming along?

Looking forward :smile:

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Telemark said:
So who is going to Linlithgow tomorrow?

Jane
Scoosh
HonestMan
Scook
Bhoyjim
JiMBR
HJ
Telemark

Who are the other 4 Scoosh? Are Mrs Scoosh & the juniors coming along?

Looking forward :biggrin:

T
:smile: ;) ;) - NO chance/danger !

No, this morning kfinlay was still a probable, so I allowed room for 1 more .... and the guy at the Bistro said it is better to go for 12, as it is easier to take away chairs/places than to add them.

HLaB might be along ... if he doesn't get up in time for the club run :biggrin:

See you all tomorrow :biggrin:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scoosh said:
:smile: ;) ;) - NO chance/danger !

No, this morning kfinlay was still a probable, so I allowed room for 1 more .... and the guy at the Bistro said it is better to go for 12, as it is easier to take away chairs/places than to add them.

HLaB might be along ... if he doesn't get up in time for the club run :biggrin:

See you all tomorrow :biggrin:

yay! Come along guys, I am sure there is plenty of cake for all :biggrin:, especially after Scoosh pre-warned the cafe :biggrin:.

Are you sure you can't convince Mrs Scoosh? (no ulterior motive of wanting to ask for a wee test on her "Spesh", honest :biggrin:)

It looks like a day for warm gloves & extra layers :cold:but there is hope for some winter :biggrin: too ...
T

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Morning all, well the morning so far looks perfect for a nice wee cycle albeit :laugh: Really looking forward to seeing you all :biggrin:

One problem, I have, having only just started to cycle is I have no idea where to get on the FRB on the bike from Fife. Yes I have driven it more times than I care to remember, but cycle no :thumbsup:

Hopefully someone will kindly answer this BEFORE I set off or I could end upon the FRB road itself, instead of the cycle path, on my bike :tongue:

Do I cycle ( on the road ) past the Park and ride? Does the cycle path lead on from there? Sorry it may become obvious when I get there, but I have never noticed before :laugh:

I take it when I get to the South side, I go under the tunnel to the other side to get to the MacDonalds?

Thanks in advance :smile:

U

User6179

B981 and go under FRB and up the stairs on east side as west cycle lane is usually shut.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane,

the route is quite well signposted from the B891, it might even go onto the pavement in places (can't remember if it does on the way south, it definitely does on the way north). As Eddy says, the cycle path on the W side of the FRB is hardly ever open. Have fun!

T

P.S. Your signature is out of date - didn't you say you did 50 miles recently? :sad:

Top Bottom